SportsWrath

GIANTS V.S. PATS

Lughead

I'd be tremendously grateful if someone could find a live stream of the game. I can't seem to find it on Justin.TV, although just about every other game is there. It might be there somewhere I'm not looking. Gorilla, was it you or Lug that got a membership to his forum? Maybe they are talking about where the game is there.

I'd be tremendously grateful if someone could find a live stream of the game. I can't seem to find it on Justin.TV, although just about every other game is there. It might be there somewhere I'm not looking. Gorilla, was it you or Lug that got a membership to his forum? Maybe they are talking about where the game is there.

I do not have anything... sorry

2nd half of the last preseason game is usually ugly but has some BIG hits

Thanks for trying, Gorilla! I guess I'll just have to wait for NFL Network to show it on replay. For those that have the channel and are unable to watch tonight... it is scheduled to replay at 4:00pm tomorrow. Just set the DVR.

Thank God for the NFL network...

Rik got A membership But it was to a jets forum that same guy is showing the JEts Eagles Game tonight.

For future reference we can try Another site HERE BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not Down loaded the software I do not know how well it works or what it will do.

If you click on the games you will see the there are JustinTV links But on the Giants game it shows Something else . Not sure how this site is but If some one wants to experiment with it they can.

Gotta wonder why no Bomar... I guess he is practice squad or gone

Maybe he'll get the last drive? It is puzzling. Woodson certainly hasn't done a bang up job, and not just talking about tonight, either. Trying to put Bomar on the PS would be a bit risky.

Nicks out with hip flexor injury

Just when you start to get excited about a rookie receiver …

Hakeem Nicks, the Giants’ impressive first-round pick, suffered ahip flexor injury during the third quarter of the Giants’ preseasonfinale against the New England Patriots. He did not return after theinjury was announced and no immediate indication was given of howserious the injury was.

(On that note, make sure you check back to this blog later for an update … assuming one is given).

It’s entirely possible that Nicks was just removed for precautionaryreasons. He had already done enough tonight, making a nice move alongthe sidelines to catch a 64-yard touchdown pass from quarterback DavidCarr. Nicks remained in uniform and on the sidelines after he was takenout, and could be seen smiling and laughing with teammates and walkingslowly with no obvious limp.

Meanwhile, CB Terrell Thomas - - who oddly started ahead of ahealthy Corey Webster, who took over for the second series - - suffereda neck injury in the first half. X-Rays were negative and he returnedto the sidelines, too.

Also injured in this completely meaningless ripoff of a game:

• Rookie LB Clint Sintim injured his thumb in pre-game warmups. Hedid play, though, but it appeared he had a protective cast or brace onhis hand.

• C/G Adam Koets suffered a sprained ankle in the second half, and could be headed towards an injury settlement.

• DT Jeremy Clark injured his left leg and had to be helped off thefield in the third quarter. He was taken to the locker room for X-Rays.No update has been given.

In other news, Chase Blackburn got the start at weak-sidelinebacker. Kevin Dockery started for the injured Aaron Ross at corner.William Beatty started at LT in place of David Diehl.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2009/09/nicks-out-with-hip-flexor-inju.html#ixzz0Q6H6ITTe