SportsWrath

Players out for Monday vs. Panthers

so-cal dub

They'd start if the game counted and I'd rather they sit until the regular season if they've got a tweak that could get worse. Five of those guys are starters and I'd hate to lose them for the season in the preseason.

They'd start if the game counted and I'd rather they sit until the regular season if they've got a tweak that could get worse. Five of those guys are starters and I'd hate to lose them for the season in the preseason.

That's true...I guess. But it would have been nice to see a sneak preview of what's to come. :)

That's true...I guess. But it would have been nice to see a sneak preview of what's to come. :)

I'm really excited to see what Nicks can do, I say our first 20 offensive plays we just throw it to him each time. Watching Britt during the Titans game make me want to see what our first round pick can do.

I'm really excited to see what Nicks can do, I say our first 20 offensive plays we just throw it to him each time. Watching Britt during the Titans game make me want to see what our first round pick can do.

I know dude, I'm so fucking pumped to get the season started.