SportsWrath

Can we get rid of zipper head

so-cal dub

I know Bro...just bringing in some of my opinion on choice epithets...lol.

Ah, I figured you knew, but this place tends to get as combustible as a hair spray can in a fire, and dropping unexplained racial slurs is often a good way to ignite things.

I can see he doesn't live anywhere near San Fran....hell he probably avoids Koreatown back in LA.

i don't know where dub lives. i do know that as you get further inland in socal, it becomes just like the midwest.

Ah, I figured you knew, but this place tends to get as combustible as a hair spray can in a fire, and dropping unexplained racial slurs is often a good way to ignite things.

Gotcha....I remember a few months ago when some new guys were all over Hugh for his gimmick....then they jumped on me in PM....lol...had to tell them..."Well go check out my picture....and then come back with your opinions....lol". No one ever came back. :mellow: LOL!!!

put dub in jersey for 24 hours and all the cali liberalism goes away. :lol:

Out of frustration, I tend to throw a few bad insults around whether here or in Cali. Believe me, it may not be right, but everybody does it from time to time.

Now where is that beaner maid at?

i don't know where dub lives. i do know that as you get further inland in socal, it becomes just like the midwest.

I live in Ventura county, right off the 101...or as you will "Liberal Pussy Mecca of So-Cal" :wink: