SportsWrath

Just heard on ESPN

so-cal dub

Arizona is now listening to trade offers for Boldin..

I say fuck Cleveland with their on and off bullshit. Lets go in for the kill!

I say tell Cleveland shit or get off the pot a 2nd and a 5th and that's it we will just go get Bolden. for a 2nd

and we will use our extra picks to move up ahead of you and grab Whoever you may need then we will offer him in a trade to you for 2 more picks and cribbs. :P

Arizona is now listening to trade offers for Boldin..

I say fuck Cleveland with their on and off bullshit. Lets go in for the kill!

Nah, I like how the Giants are playing this. It's a matter of who blinks first. We got options.. many of them... so we just gonna sit here and wait for them to blink.

Nah, I like how the Giants are playing this. It's a matter of who blinks first. We got options.. many of them... so we just gonna sit here and wait for them to blink.

We might have options right now but if you let Philly come away with Boldin or Braylon, and you don't do anything when you have the ammo to get something done, then no matter who you draft the offseason will be a failure. The Giants are ready to win now. They would be foolish to not get a proven big time NFL receiver with the picks they have, and with the roster that is in place today. These windows of potential greatness don't last forever. They can't wait for a young guy to develop, or gamble that a draft pick will contribute right away like Randy Moss. They need to address this decisively and adequately... because Eli needs this for this offense to be set off. It's not good enough to say, "Take it or leave it, Cleveland." I'm not saying to give them whatever they want but if we save our first rounder and miss on that pick and the WR need contributes to us not going deep into the playoffs next year like it did this last one, then Reese will be considered a fool for not getting a proven receiver to replace Plax. Especially when Eli's numbers without Plax were pedestrian at best.

If you don't get a Braylon, Boldin, Ocho Cinco, or whoever, and you roll the dice on a Nicks, Heyward-Bey, or Britt, and that pick doesn't work out, then what have you got? The knowledge that you are a tough negotiator? That and $5 gets you a latte. We want more Lombardi trophies, and if it takes giving up #29 overall, then who gives a shit if that player we're getting back puts us over the top?

Do this thing Reese. Be patient, but get Braylon in Big Blue.