SportsWrath

Fake threads

Virginia Giant

Starting fake threads about current events regarding the Giants is gay, and is something expected from members of other, lesser Giants boards. I consider this to be a higher echelon Giants site and if i were a new member seeing threads like the ones mentioned, I would leave.

It may be all in fun, but it's gay.

Sorry VG, just wanted liven up the offseason, since we're all starving for football. I didnt know everyone would follow suit, and I thought of all jokes, this one would be appropriate because we're most likely getting Braylon anyway. My apologies. :sorry:

Sorry VG, just wanted liven up the offseason, since we're all starving for football. I didnt know everyone would follow suit, and I thought of all jokes, this one would be appropriate because we're most likely getting Braylon anyway. My apologies. :sorry:

No worries, and it's not like i can't take the joke. I just don't wanna see it become habit forming, every day coming on here with multiple threads with fake news.

No worries, and it's not like i can't take the joke. I just don't wanna see it become habit forming, every day coming on here with multiple threads with fake news.

Personally, I'd say it is one thing for someone (SoCal) to start a topic on a legit rumor. And then the second guy (BB1) fucks with us. Anyone after that (I don't even know who it was or if there were more than one, whatever) is just pushing it.

That is just my opinion though. I really don't care one way or another, but as far as humor factor goes anything after BB1s attempt is just kinda copy-cattish.

BBI is for you then. They are the serious fans.

Actually, after probably the worst migraine attack in over 2 years... when the pain finally subisided enough for me to get on here to see what our teams is up to, last thing I need to see is a million fake threads... that April 1st thread.. yeah that was funny... since then :TD:

They are called "Metro Sexuals" and they mostly live in Ventura county California. No joke...it's very easy to poke fun at the douche bags around here.

They are the 38 year old guys that still wear hollister and abercrombie, I am the most unfashionable person on earth but unless your 12 or a college frat boy you shouldn't be wearing hollister. We have them here too

They are the 38 year old guys that still wear hollister and abercrombie, I am the most unfashionable person on earth but unless your 12 or a college frat boy you shouldn't be wearing hollister. We have them here too

I'll challenge you on that. :)