SportsWrath

ralph v on wfan

Mr. P

believes they will go WR in the first round.

Says the Giants like the USC linebackers but they have three young linebackers already.

Coaches like Bradshaw, fine with Jacobs+Bradshaw for 1,2.

-Curious about Dallas QB situation. Kitna is a guy who wants to play, could get interesting if Romo struggles

-Giants D line is "ready to dominate"

-Giants/Skins free agency winners so far

-Had 15 mill going into free agency, dont have much more than 5 mill left

-Initial splash should be it for now, perhaps a vet WR or safety in a few weeks

believes they will go WR in the first round.

Says the Giants like the USC linebackers but they have three young linebackers already.

Coaches like Bradshaw, fine with Jacobs+Bradshaw for 1,2.

-Curious about Dallas QB situation. Kitna is a guy who wants to play, could get interesting if Romo struggles

-Giants D line is "ready to dominate"

-Giants/Skins free agency winners so far

-Had 15 mill going into free agency, dont have much more than 5 mill left

-Initial splash should be it for now, perhaps a vet WR or safety in a few weeks

I hear the Giants like that WR from Carolina. Hicks

more of what was said:

Said that Bernard people probably didnt think they would sign Canty after Bernard sign all.

Canty was in his opinion the best pick up out of the 3.

Canty must have been promised alot of time at DE and DT.

Robbins and Cofield wearing down caused Giants to re-up the D-line. Robbins is the oldest and in his last year.

Giants say Boley is actually 238lbs, not that small. and will be used most on Coverage and suprisinngly Blitzing. Giants havent have a Great Blitzing LB in ages.

Giants like the USC linebackers and Laurenitis (E van mention his dad was a wrestler, so he might have good genes. OK?) but most likely take a WR with the first pick.

Dont think Plaxico will be back. If back, might get a league suspention for the first few weeks

Giants really like the combo of Smith, Hixon, and Manningham. But most likely take a Tall type WR to compliment them and (key point) a type of WR that will learn NFL game quickly to step in for playing time. (IMO; That sounds like Robiske)

Ward not likely back. Giants really love the Jacobs-Bradshaw combo, with vet 3rd RB or Ware.

the opinions thrown in arent mine, im copying and pasting just to spread the info

more of what was said:

Said that Bernard people probably didnt think they would sign Canty after Bernard sign all.

Canty was in his opinion the best pick up out of the 3.

Canty must have been promised alot of time at DE and DT.

Robbins and Cofield wearing down caused Giants to re-up the D-line. Robbins is the oldest and in his last year.

Giants say Boley is actually 238lbs, not that small. and will be used most on Coverage and suprisinngly Blitzing. Giants havent have a Great Blitzing LB in ages.

Giants like the USC linebackers and Laurenitis (E van mention his dad was a wrestler, so he might have good genes. OK?) but most likely take a WR with the first pick.

Dont think Plaxico will be back. If back, might get a league suspention for the first few weeks

Giants really like the combo of Smith, Hixon, and Manningham. But most likely take a Tall type WR to compliment them and (key point) a type of WR that will learn NFL game quickly to step in for playing time. (IMO; That sounds like Robiske)

Ward not likely back. Giants really love the Jacobs-Bradshaw combo, with vet 3rd RB or Ware.

the opinions thrown in arent mine, im copying and pasting just to spread the info

Laurenitis is a guy who I think will drop into the 2nd round and in which case, I'd definitely take a flier on him there.

are you thinking we draft one in the 2nd?

or are you thinking day 2 or not at all?

depends on value...and what players are available. I think they can grab a good one in round two, they have two picks there....I think the round one pick could be better served on best defensive player available or value o-lineman, but that's me. With all the defense front people they have been signing in free agency, this organization has made it clear an explosive offense is not top priority, shutting down the other team will be.

depends on value...and what players are available. I think they can grab a good one in round two, they have two picks there....I think the round one pick could be better served on best defensive player available or value o-lineman, but that's me. With all the defense front people they have been signing in free agency, this organization has made it clear an explosive offense is not top priority, shutting down the other team will be.

for 2nd round guys robiskie is good.

although one could look at the people we've signed in FA as a sign that our 1st round pick is going to be spent on WR.

Dline is not a problem and we got ourselves a starting LBer

i personally would like a strongside linebacker 1st round.

i want to either trade for a WR or have plax back so we can avoid WR in the draft alltogether possibly

for 2nd round guys robiskie is good.

although one could look at the people we've signed in FA as a sign that our 1st round pick is going to be spent on WR.

Dline is not a problem and we got ourselves a starting LBer

i personally would like a strongside linebacker 1st round.

i want to either trade for a WR or have plax back so we can avoid WR in the draft alltogether possibly

I also think the first pick will be a linebacker, but someone in the secondary would not be out of the question either. At some point they need to start rebuilding that line for the future....the guys on the line aren't getting any younger, I think they are all in their 30s except Snee.

diehl-28

seubert-29

ohara-31

snee-27

mckenzie-29

oharas the only one in his 30s

i wouldnt mind seeing a center early

diehlis only 28?!? dam that guys seems like he has been playing for at least 15 years

let me get this straight

with the worst LBer corp in the league, we bring in one non starter free agent at LBer, lose Kiwi back to the D line

AND WE ARE SET??????

If Ralph actually said that I'm disappointed in him

As someone who "watches every single NFL game" you'd know that Boley wasn't a fit for the defensive

system down in Atlanta. Down there they use a read and react system rather than a attacking, downhill

defense that the Giants use.

Again Jack, please stop talking out of your ass. And the Giants hardly had the worst Linebacker corp

in the league. I think Lions, Rams and Chiefs fans would disagree with you.

As someone who "watches every single NFL game" you'd know that Boley wasn't a fit for the defensive

system down in Atlanta. Down there they use a read and react system rather than a attacking, downhill

defense that the Giants use.

Again Jack, please stop talking out of your ass. And the Giants hardly had the worst Linebacker corp

in the league. I think Lions, Rams and Chiefs fans would disagree with you.

I dont really watch every game

That was a joke

as in HAHA

If we dont have the worst were in the hunt......my point was we need to draft one of the top young LBers

not a WR......I was leaning towards Cushing but this guy Laurenitis really really impressed me at the combine

I dont really watch every game

That was a joke

as in HAHA

If we dont have the worst were in the hunt......my point was we need to draft one of the top young LBers

not a WR......I was leaning towards Cushing but this guy Laurenitis really really impressed me at the combine

Laurenitis is not very good. He's got the "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" syndrome.

No thanks, I'd be pretty pissed if the Giants drafted him.

I think they should take a look in what they have in Johnathan Goff.

Laurenitis is not very good. He's got the "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" syndrome.

No thanks, I'd be pretty pissed if the Giants drafted him.

I think they should take a look in what they have in Johnathan Goff.

I like Goff.....what about the other two guys at USC

Your love of our present LBer corp scares me a bit I might say

I like Goff.....what about the other two guys at USC

Your love of our present LBer corp scares me a bit I might say

I like our current LBer corp as well now that we signed Boley, Kehl may now move to SLB. If we take any LBer in the draft i am hoping its Sintim with the 1st 2nd rounder. Laurinatis stinks he has all the physical tools but he has a very unemotional demeanor almost like who cares, don't want that on our team, i have come around to taking Britt with our 1st rounder face it even if Plex is back he might be suspended for the first four games by the league then possibly more by the team. Britt and Manningham could be solid with our new D we don't need the 2007 Patriots offense, and Anquan Boldin never was never will be and is not fucking available give it up. I thought the 2010 WR free agent class was gonna be great but many of the top guys resigned a long term deal (Fitzy,Evans) and will not be available