SportsWrath

Sorry Filthadelphia, but You are Officially Done!

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Dawkins to Denver and Lito Sheppard to the Jets. Eagles are looking at another loooooong drought. :clap:

Guest StrahansGap
dawkins leaving is big but lito was like their 4th cb this year

Your right, but it will not be easy replacing 2 d-backs when they already had other (and more important) needs. Now they have to approach the draft a lot differently which will inadvertently effect the make up of their team. They are done!

Dawkins is a Hall of Famer...no way they can replace him.

No, even if he is on the downside of his career, his leadership is indispensable. I think Sheppard is still a good corner. He's still relatively young and I can't believe he just lost his ability. I think his ego was bruised and as a corner, confidence is paramount. Either way, I don't know what the Eagles have planned. McNabb wants to see serious changes on offense and it looks like TJ isn't in their plans. I live in South Jersey so I hear the Eagle fans criticizing McNabb constantly. I hope he leaves so they realize what they had. By the way they talk about him you would think that they have a full trophy case.

With Westbrook being perpetually injured I'm surprised they let Buckhalter go. Do they have someone else they're high on?

I would never say the Eagles are done. They're the reverse Skins; the team on the field always outperforming the team on paper.

I buried them last year after they tied the Bengals. Forgive me if I don't attend this funeral. Eagles will be tough somehow, they always are.

I agree ......like the Boston Red Sox they never let anyone go without a plan

I suspect they will come back even stronger next year.....

Ive got the NFC East looking like this

Giants

Washington

Eagles

Cowboys

they are letting too many players go, its hard to replace that much talent all at once...besides they have two first round picks, so maybe they are confident in the draft.

Didn't they release Tra Thomas too, and Runyan is old as dust

both are free agents, neither have been released...buts hard to believe that they can let 2/5ths of their line go

They might just keep one of the 2 probably and try to draft and OL or 2. They are old at that position.

they are letting too many players go, its hard to replace that much talent all at once...besides they have two first round picks, so maybe they are confident in the draft.

Knowing Andy Reid he will trade those two picks for a lifetime supply of $5 footlongs every year the dumb sons a bitches trade out of the 1st round and then pick some off the wall player in round 2, Kevin Kolb? WTF!

Knowing Andy Reid he will trade those two picks for a lifetime supply of $5 footlongs every year the dumb sons a bitches trade out of the 1st round and then pick some off the wall player in round 2, Kevin Kolb? WTF!

yeah that's true....what I am thinking