SportsWrath

The Over/Under Game on Yankees Wins...

BurnThePhilFans

I know I'm going to get heat for this but I'm putting the OVER on my mark (has nothing to do with vegas or anything just opinion) of 105 wins.

Joba, Wang, Pettite, AJ, CC as the rotation is flat out scary... and the bats can't be even as close to as bad as they were last year - Who woulda thought our pitching would be good and the bats would fail us? :confused:

I know I'm going to get heat for this but I'm putting the OVER on my mark (has nothing to do with vegas or anything just opinion) of 105 wins.

Joba, Wang, Pettite, AJ, CC as the rotation is flat out scary... and the bats can't be even as close to as bad as they were last year - Who woulda thought our pitching would be good and the bats would fail us? :confused:

Too easy. Under. Yanks play in a tough division and will have a successful season if they win 95. That rotation is not going to hold up all year, either.

Yankees actually had the second best record against the AL East in the AL East last year...with Ponson, Giese, Rasner, Dogshit starting games for them. I'm putting them over 95 wins this year. They SHOULD score more runs this season. Hopefully our defense doesn't fuck us too much....Jeter is due to regress further and Damon will be lucky to ever make a single assist this year.