SportsWrath

Thanks again,

RandolphScott

Whoever sold that gun to him, it's the 2nd worse gun sale since John Hinkely Jr. bought a .22 instead of

a .38.

That's a joke, btw.

movie0001bnewrc4da1.gif

I have no idea what that is supposed to say...

Not 5 minutes ago I was thinking "This was a good SB...but if Plax was around the Giants would have dominated"

I can't wait for the next season. Osi coming back will do so much for the defense. And as long as they get a true #1 receiver (and I will be the first to admit that is the hardest task Reese has) as well as some quality LB talent 2009 will be a good season.

Not 5 minutes ago I was thinking "This was a good SB...but if Plax was around the Giants would have dominated"

I can't wait for the next season. Osi coming back will do so much for the defense. And as long as they get a true #1 receiver (and I will be the first to admit that is the hardest task Reese has) as well as some quality LB talent 2009 will be a good season.

its supposed to say tahts how i feel after being reminded how plax effected us

i basically felt disgusted and wanted to kick the desk

its supposed to say tahts how i feel after being reminded how plax effected us

i basically felt disgusted and wanted to kick the desk

Well personally I would have just said "Plax fucked us, simple as that". A random video of a dude kicking a desk...not sure how you thought that would convey a message.

Well personally I would have just said "Plax fucked us, simple as that". A random video of a dude kicking a desk...not sure how you thought that would convey a message.

well i think its kinda funny, kinda like a random video of a person laughing to convey im laughing. if i think its kinda funny ill post it.

it may not be what you would have done, but its what i chose to do.

well i think its kinda funny, kinda like a random video of a person laughing to convey im laughing. if i think its kinda funny ill post it.

it may not be what you would have done, but its what i chose to do.

Well I will be the last person to criticize a person for choosing to do something but I will be the first to say "Well what is your point?" You posted a vid of some guy being pissed and I didn't know what you were conveying. Far be it for me to wonder WHY. Maybe instead of posting some random vid of a pissed off person you might want to think about adding some comentary on why you think a pissed of guy conveys your emotions?

Well I will be the last person to criticize a person for choosing to do something but I will be the first to say "Well what is your point?" You posted a vid of some guy being pissed and I didn't know what you were conveying. Far be it for me to wonder WHY. Maybe instead of posting some random vid of a pissed off person you might want to think about adding some comentary on why you think a pissed of guy conveys your emotions?

maybe, or you could recall this little convo and then find it safe to assume that if i post something of someone being pissed its to convey im pissed, someone laughing to convey i think somethings funny, someone shocked to convey im shocked

etc

to me it works like the smileys

if someone uses a happy face smiley i can usually assume to understand their reason for using it

maybe, or you could recall this little convo and then find it safe to assume that if i post something of someone being pissed its to convey im pissed, someone laughing to convey i think somethings funny, someone shocked to convey im shocked

etc

to me it works like the smileys

if someone uses a happy face smiley i can usually assume to understand their reason for using it

Ahhh you replaced the smileys with a video...unique. Nice job :TU:

Whoever sold that gun to him, it's the 2nd worse gun sale since John Hinkely Jr. bought a .22 instead of

a .38.

That's a joke, btw.

Well my Old Man wasn't joking when he said at the time..."never send a boy to do a man's job.....22's are for mob faggot killers in the back of the head...should have used a .44....guraranteed old Ronnie's not getting up from that...". The Great Communicator was well loved by the Old Man. :rolleyes::P

We would have had our fourth and the Tinsels would be nursing their thumbs. IF WE DID NOT NEED THE NUMBSKULL SO BADLY I WOULD TELL HIM TO STICK THAT ROD IN HIS MOUTH AND END THE STUPIDITY. :furious: :brooding: :explode:

movie0001bnewrc4da1.gif

That's Jimmy McNulty from the TV show "The Wire". Jimmy is reacting to having been reassigned from the Special Task Force unit created in order to take down the drug dealer Marlo Stansfield. This drama takes place in Baltimore, Baltimore is the home of the Ravens, The Ravens beat the New York Giants in Superbowl 35. Plaxico Burress plays for the Giants when he's not shooting himself in the leg. So as you can see, this clip is extremely pertanent to the title of this topic.

Both myself and Midas are avid followers of "the Wire", which makes us better than everyone else.

That's Jimmy McNulty from the TV show "The Wire". Jimmy is reacting to having been reassigned from the Special Task Force unit created in order to take down the drug dealer Marlo Stansfield. This drama takes place in Baltimore, Baltimore is the home of the Ravens, The Ravens beat the New York Giants in Superbowl 35. Plaxico Burress plays for the Giants when he's not shooting himself in the leg. So as you can see, this clip is extremely pertanent to the title of this topic.

Both myself and Midas are avid followers of "the Wire", which makes us better than everyone else.

i own this t-shirt and therefore have a considerable amount of street cred

the_wire_shirt_black.jpg

I think I have watched all of three episodes of The Wire gentlemen....I know I know...blasphemy from my infidel mouth (er fingers). Never really got into it as you can see. :mellow:

we have had this discussion before, but you sir are an anomally. everyone i've ever spoken to about this show either loves it or has never seen it. im not exaggerating either. i think if you started from season 1 and committed yourself to watching the whole season you'd get hooked--as a social worker i think you'd really dig season 4 too

This is the shirt that needs to be made, this dvd cover is classic.

TheWire.jpg

agreed, that's a great shot.

i saw marlo and chris partlow at the borgata in atlantic city two summers ago, sadly i hadn't watched the show yet and couldn't appreciate it like my friend did who couldn't shut up about it the rest of the weekend

we have had this discussion before, but you sir are an anomally. everyone i've ever spoken to about this show either loves it or has never seen it. im not exaggerating either. i think if you started from season 1 and committed yourself to watching the whole season you'd get hooked--as a social worker i think you'd really dig season 4 too

LOLOLOL!!! I guess I have to get one of those DVD collections on Ebay or something. My supervisor raves about it...I was the same way about the Sopranos....it was alright...decent its first few years but then became only an OK show to me. OK I promise I will take the plunge and check it out with an open mind.

i too need to watch the wire

ive heard great things about it.

im a huge shield fan and i think the shield is the best show ever on tv.

only arguments ive got from people is from wire lovers.

some wire lovers agree the shield is better and alot claim the wire is better.

either way if its in the same league as the shield im sure its great

I think I have watched all of three episodes of The Wire gentlemen....I know I know...blasphemy from my infidel mouth (er fingers). Never really got into it as you can see. :mellow:

You have to give it a chance T. 3 episodes will not do it.

It's like when I used to watch NYPD blue when all the rage was "ooh, there's going to be nudity". Well half a season in I was hooked and was until Jimmy Smits left the show. Wire is better, hell it's better than the Sopranos.

Pdub, I've never watched the Shield, but I'm tempted to go out and start buying the season from the getgo.

i too need to watch the wire

ive heard great things about it.

im a huge shield fan and i think the shield is the best show ever on tv.

only arguments ive got from people is from wire lovers.

some wire lovers agree the shield is better and alot claim the wire is better.

either way if its in the same league as the shield im sure its great

I liked the Shield....best rendition of a corrupt brutal cop with Chiklis ever.

You have to give it a chance T. 3 episodes will not do it.

It's like when I used to watch NYPD blue when all the rage was "ooh, there's going to be nudity". Well half a season in I was hooked and was until Jimmy Smits left the show. Wire is better, hell it's better than the Sopranos.

Pdub, I've never watched the Shield, but I'm tempted to go out and start buying the season from the getgo.

I hear you Boo...I will definitely give it a chance. I will borrow the DVD set from my bro in law after he gets it.