SportsWrath

Baltimore -vs- Pittsburgh

Does anyone really believe the Giants would lose to either of these teams? Oh wait.... ummmm nevermind we already played them and did not lose <_<

This years Super Bowl will be a huge thud for NBC in terms of comparing last year and you can bet your ass that Ebersol is as angry as I am now that this was not Pitt/Giants. Rooney vs Mara, family vs family, wife vs husband, ben vs ELI the hype would be so big that only a dope shooting himself in the leg could be a bigger story.

God I am still so fucking mad.................. :ph34r:

Does anyone really believe the Giants would lose to either of these teams? Oh wait.... ummmm nevermind we already played them and did not lose <_<

This years Super Bowl will be a huge thud for NBC in terms of comparing last year and you can bet your ass that Ebersol is as angry as I am now that this was not Pitt/Giants. Rooney vs Mara, family vs family, wife vs husband, ben vs ELI the hype would be so big that only a dope shooting himself in the leg could be a bigger story.

God I am still so fucking mad.................. :ph34r:

It is frustrating, because when we played at our best, we handled both these teams, at their place.

It is frustrating, because when we played at our best, we handled both these teams, at their place.

I thought today would ease the pain, I am more fucking angry now. Seeing the Cards use 89 year old Edgerrin James up the middle all day made me yell all day about Gilbride and his misuse of Jacobs.

Fucking fuckety fuck fuck fuck.

BTW when did Ryan Clark learn to tackle???

The only thing I dont like is that Big Ben might win another SB ring and ALL the trolls will be back out saying "OMG WE SHOULD OF TOOK HIM INSTEAD OF ELI.....ELI SUXXORZ"

I expect Uspatriot to be the first person to say any of these things. Followed by the Egg and then the Dog.

I thought today would ease the pain, I am more fucking angry now. Seeing the Cards use 89 year old Edgerrin James up the middle all day made me yell all day about Gilbride and his misuse of Jacobs.

I was saying the same thing inside my head....but I am trying not to give in the FUCKING ALMOST OVERWHELMING FRUSTRATION. This year is the Mediocre Bowl. I know they will try to build up the Cards not being in since the Nuremburg Trials...but for anyone on either Coast where the money is made could really give a shit. I think NBC wanted to nuke Philadelphia and set up a nice grassy knoll for Killdrive/Gilfuck to get a nice dandruff solution there. We know J was not popping off 15 yarder after 15 yarder but the trick is to wear down that laterally quick defense with some steady pounding. The dividends start paying off in the second half with Ward, Jacobs and some play action (if Manning connects) to the TE or the slant. I probably won't even watch the Super Bowl as I forsee a coronation for the Steelers sixth championship...and if by some chance Warner pulls it out...well I will be happy...but no where near how I would have felt for the Giants.

I agree, yesterday was very annoying.

I have no idea where he learned, on our practice squad maybe?

Madden calling the super bowl is the only interesting thing about the whole game i can hear him now as Kurt Warner completes his 4th TD to Fitzy, "IF THAT WAS AAAAAAA THE BRETT FAVRE THERE HE WOULD OF THROWN AN INTERCEPTION I MEAN HAHAHAHAHA (HEAVY BREATHING) BRETT FAVRE" that's right THE FAVRE never throws interceptions