SportsWrath

Looks pretty simple

mickeef2

I dont know but I'm sure someone will end up blaming it on Plax.

Honestly, the Cards have Fitzgerald and Boldin and that forces the Eagles to focus on the outside, too. Against us, they didn't have any respect for our receivers, and it turned out they were justified. They were able to clog up the middle with no risk. If Plax were there, it might have made a difference.

Honestly, the Cards have Fitzgerald and Boldin and that forces the Eagles to focus on the outside, too. Against us, they didn't have any respect for our receivers, and it turned out they were justified.

Yeah that was another main reason I think we played shitty that day.

I know everyone was saying our run game was doing well but in the end we did do alot of "run-run-pass" series and BJ/Ward we're only getting 2-4 yards per pick up at most. They did rattle off the nice 10-15 yarder from time to time as well but most of their runs we're botteled up and that was due to the fact the Eagles had no fear of the passing game.

They had no respect for the passing game that day, heck with Eli throwing the way he was and the WRs we had out there I don't blame em.

I know everyone was saying our run game was doing well but in the end we did do alot of "run-run-pass" series and BJ/Ward we're only getting 2-4 yards per pick up at most. They did rattle off the nice 10-15 yarder from time to time as well but most of their runs we're botteled up and that was due to the fact the Eagles had no fear of the passing game.

They had no respect for the passing game that day, heck with Eli throwing the way he was and the WRs we had out there I don't blame em.

That's gonna be the problem for Eli in the wind until he gets it fixed. Teams like the Eagles give him nothing but the wide receivers to throw to, and only along the sidelines and deep.

Isn't that why you use play action? To fake out the defense? I didn't see many play action plays or screens the last few weeks of the season.

Isn't that why you use play action? To fake out the defense? I didn't see many play action plays or screens the last few weeks of the season.

Even with Play action I dont think opponents defenses would of still respected our passing game, it was just suffering badly during the Eagles game.

Dont know what happened to the screens though...didnt run to many during the season as well.

Plax could learn volumes from Larry Fitzgerald. Like the secret to a fade route is creating space at the line of scrimmage. Amazing to watch that guy work.

And the guy never cries, "ME ME ME ME" A lot of receivers, hell a lot of PRO ATHLETES could learn a lesson from Fitzgerald.

Even with Play action I dont think opponents defenses would of still respected our passing game, it was just suffering badly during the Eagles game.

Dont know what happened to the screens though...didnt run to many during the season as well.

Well, again fellas, screen passes don't work as well when the other team has eight guys in the box because they have no respect for your WRs. Our receiving corps wasn't great even without Plax, but in the wind they're pretty much taken out of the game.

Well, again fellas, screen passes don't work as well when the other team has eight guys in the box because they have no respect for your deep passing game. Our receiving corps wasn't great even without Plax, but in the wind they're pretty much taken out of the game.

If you let those 8 guys blitz past the line and backs then dump it off to the back...the back only has 3 more people to beat. Hell if only 6 of those guys get by, you should still gain atleast 10 yards. The Giants love the shotgun so much, that's a perfect formation to run the screen out of. Or even flee-flickers. I remeber in the Megget - Simms days seeing loads of flee flickers.

regardless what anybody says, I really do miss him as a player.

I miss the guy, I wasnt one of those people who jumped on him like lions to meat.

He was a heck of a player and I do miss seeing him on the sidelines. The tandem of Tiki and BJ was just awesome.

I miss the guy, I wasnt one of those people who jumped on him like lions to meat.

He was a heck of a player and I do miss seeing him on the sidelines. The tandem of Tiki and BJ was just awesome.

Yeah it was. Imagine now, if BJ wears down the D in the first half and then use Tiki in the second half. That's scarey.