SportsWrath

Eli's first victim of 06..Peyton!

lemmiwinks

The only thing good about this game is the Giants get a butt-whooping out of the way early. Peyton will toy will the aging Madison and often torched Corey Webster. the Giants will do well to keep it close, but the Colts might score 50. After this first game, the replacement of Eli as the Giant's starting QB is openly discussed. Eli's fffirst victim will be himself.

I pretty much agree with that assessment.

Guest Lockhart

You know little Eli has to be scared out of his mind. He has stumbled badly in 2005 and when his brother comes in and outplays the weak-armed pussy, it will be even more evident how much less talented Eli is than Peyton. The Giant home crowd will not be happy with the weak-armed, inaccurate passing Opie.

You know little Eli has to be scared out of his mind. He has stumbled badly in 2005 and when his brother comes in and outplays the weak-armed pussy, it will be even more evident how much less talented Eli is than Peyton. The Giant home crowd will not be happy with the weak-armed, inaccurate passing Opie.

You know you just keep repeating the same shi.....Oh wait I get it .... your trying to goat us into an argument Tricky tricky :doh:

You know you just keep repeating the same shi.....Oh wait I get it .... your trying to goat us into an argument Tricky tricky :doh:

I wonder if lockfag is referring to herself when she says weak-armed pussy. Never mind. That would be ignorant, bitter asshole. My bad.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I wonder if lockfag is referring to herself when she says weak-armed pussy. Never mind. That would be ignorant, bitter asshole. My bad.

that was a good one Lock...the way you play these 2 persona's off eachother is priceless...

it's like you can see the future.....

Does clarvoiancy run through your family?

just de-note your signatures and avatar's...i would imagine in your world Eli Manning has 21 inch arms and pectorals that would make Arnold jealous...

besides, this has nothing to do with color, and everything to do with play school like antics running and telling...you rats

Another thread ruined by the likes of stupidity and nonsense created by the Fab 4 :brooding: