SportsWrath

Eli's first victim of 06..Peyton!

lemmiwinks

werent you ever taught that that most important thing to man is honor ??

You are entitled to your opinion, but the reason everyone loathes you is because you infect every thread with your nonsensical rhetoric about the aforementioned players whether the thread is about that individual or not. So I say to you; You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Guest Lockhart
As opposed to your circus clown world.

See how I did it again - switching characters and sides on an argument! Playing this Rely character isn't easy - I must forget 95% of my superior knowledge to get into character as Rely!

Guest Floyd The Barber

just de-note your signatures and avatar's...i would imagine in your world Eli Manning has 21 inch arms and pectorals that would make Arnold jealous...

besides, this has nothing to do with color, and everything to do with play school like antics running and telling...you rats

werent you ever taught that that most important thing to man is honor ??

Honor requires one to not lie...

Is it honorable to pretend to be five different people?

and maybe the so called "rats" would leave you alone if you stopped taping waffles to your bald head.

rats-thumb.jpg

Guest Floyd The Barber
Honor requires one to not lie...

Is it honorable to pretend to be five different people?

and maybe the so called "rats" would leave you alone if you stopped taping waffles to your bald head.

ok there RELYIONELI, i mean BLUESUNDAY

See how I did it again - switching characters and sides on an argument! Playing this Rely character isn't easy - I must forget 95% of my superior knowledge to get into character as Rely!

Only people with simple minds, like yourself and the rest of your FAG 4 girlfriends, find this line of posting funny. Whatever floats your boat, carbo. Doesn't matter to me one bit.

Only people with simple minds, like yourself and the rest of your FAG 4 girlfriends, find this line of posting funny. Whatever floats your boat, carbo. Doesn't matter to me one bit.

wait I thought I was you....I didn;t want to say that...

the only good that can come from it will be Archie so drunk falling from the stands to land on top of William Joseph laying on the sideline bench, injurying his leg...

I am afraid archie would bounce off of him possible killing

a fan !!

......Oh I got it Lemmiwinks. Which name should I post under next? Decisions, decisions.......

I am Lemmiwinks. I am relyoneli. I am the walrus coo coo cajoo.

Guest Lockhart
See Im changing before your very eyes

Yes you are - most call this transformation "coming out of the closet".

Guest Lockhart

I see Rely, 420 & Lemmewanku know as much about sex as they do football. Someone needs to sit down with these confused lads and explain to them that those girls that are always laughing at them and shunning them are the ones they are suppose to have sex with - not each other.

14681811.jpg

Here - you guys better read this.

Edited by Lockhart

I see Rely, 420 & Lemmewanku know as much about sex as they do football. Someone needs to sit down with these confused lads and explain to them that those girls that are always laughing at them and shunning them are the ones they are suppose to have sex with - not each other.

Humor grade....F minus.

Effort.......F minus

Idiocy....A+