SportsWrath

The morning alarm

so-cal dub

Was the worst sound I've heard in a long time. Having to wake up knowing what happened and knowing there is no more for us. Last season, I woke up skipping at this time. Knowing we had a chance at the big dance. Then of course the lonely drive to the job site, the quiet noise in my head... Man, I almost wanted to cry this morning. I just cant let it go. :cwy:

WHY GOD! WHY!!!!!!!

You and me both. Today was the fuckin worst. And two people at my job claim to be such die hard Cards fans. And one of them even told me he lived in CHI and rooted for the Bears, then TX and rooted for the cowboys now he a Cards fan. Im sorry, I cant give him congratulations. <_< I kept waking up throughout the night. I wish I didnt take it this hard, but its my passion.

You and me both. Today was the fuckin worst. And two people at my job claim to be such die hard Cards fans. And one of them even told me he lived in CHI and rooted for the Bears, then TX and rooted for the cowboys now he a Cards fan. Im sorry, I cant give him congratulations. <_< I kept waking up throughout the night. I wish I didnt take it this hard, but its my passion.

Why would you? He doesn't play for any of the teams still alive.

You need to ease up on the whole "Cards" thing Blue, everyone has to start somewhere.

Which I totally understand, and try to respect. Most are idiots. But I also know alot who actually have only rooted for one team, and I've stated many times prior that they are cool. It's more giving back to them what they give to me. The only ones who I really dont understand is the ones that have switched teams multiple times. If you want to root for the team of the state your in, I have no problem with it.

Out of all the teams left, I want them to win it. There, I said it. I was nice. Now blow me. :P

interesting dilemma for you...the dog wonders which is worse, the cards going or the eagles going?

interesting dilemma for you...the dog wonders which is worse, the cards going or the eagles going?

The Eagles, w/o a doubt. I actually am trying to be a little happy for the Cards. But I think its ridiculous how they talk more trash to me than the teams theyre playing. When you ask a Cards fan what teams they hate regularly, they do NOT say SEA, SF or STL. Its NY, DAL or NE!! Or some off the wall team like that. My big thing with AZ is that NO ONE cared about football till now. Now, all of a sudden, theyve been here all along. Im sorry if some think Im going overboard a bit, but thats just ridiculous. You dont have to be into as much as me, but dont act like you are when its convenient then ask me if Im really from back there. :rolleyes:

The Eagles, w/o a doubt. I actually am trying to be a little happy for the Cards. But I think its ridiculous how they talk more trash to me than the teams theyre playing. When you ask a Cards fan what teams they hate regularly, they do NOT say SEA, SF or STL. Its NY, DAL or NE!! Or some off the wall team like that. My big thing with AZ is that NO ONE cared about football till now. Now, all of a sudden, theyve been here all along. Im sorry if some think Im going overboard a bit, but thats just ridiculous. You dont have to be into as much as me, but dont act like you are when its convenient then ask me if Im really from back there. :rolleyes:

well they did used to be in our division. and everyone hates the pats :)

well they did used to be in our division. and everyone hates the pats :)

I dont HATE the Pats, but Im not very fond of them. My point about who they hate, (I realize now that I put ex div rivals there) is that they hate all kinds of teams for wierd or no reason at all. When football was new here, I understood. But now, it seems like they are trying to mimick what went on here last yr during the SB. Like being hardcore fans like two storied franchises. No one was a Card fan....till now. We all bashed the Cards on this type of thing, now everyones defending them? :huh:

Im starting to sound repetitive, so I'll just quit. But I just dont agree with media hype/bandwagon thing. To me, its the corniest thing to start acting like you are one of these people who live and die by it.(Just a saying, I dont want to die :P )

I dont HATE the Pats, but Im not very fond of them. My point about who they hate, (I realize now that I put ex div rivals there) is that they hate all kinds of teams for wierd or no reason at all. When football was new here, I understood. But now, it seems like they are trying to mimick what went on here last yr during the SB. Like being hardcore fans like two storied franchises. No one was a Card fan....till now. We all bashed the Cards on this type of thing, now everyones defending them? :huh:

Im starting to sound repetitive, so I'll just quit. But I just dont agree with media hype/bandwagon thing. To me, its the corniest thing to start acting like you are one of these people who live and die by it.(Just a saying, I dont want to die :P )

i got no prob with how you feel, i was just offering an explanation for why they might hate those teams. i actually dont hate the pats at all. i will never hate bellicek or parcells no matter what they do and if we didnt make the superbowl last season i would've been rooting for the pats to win it all--i have nothing but respect for that team although i really dont like teddy bruschi

i got no prob with how you feel, i was just offering an explanation for why they might hate those teams. i actually dont hate the pats at all. i will never hate bellicek or parcells no matter what they do and if we didnt make the superbowl last season i would've been rooting for the pats to win it all--i have nothing but respect for that team although i really dont like teddy bruschi

LOL, Bruschi is one of the few I do like on that team. :P

Thats cool, thanks. You may be right. I know im still pissed from the loss, and Im trying to get behind AZ cause I HATE the fuckin Eagles :furious: . But some of the stupid shit I hear, its hard.

I cant hate Bellicek(although its getting easier :P ) either, and I know deep down there is love for Parcells, but him going to DAL was alot. :brooding: