SportsWrath

Take a look at........

BronxRik

.....The Lions, Raiders, Rams, 49'ers, and feel better about ourselves. We're built for years of contention, be happy Giants fans. Fucking Eagles.

Yeah I am already starting to come down in frustrated anger department. Just had my dinner and gave the girls some ice cream. About to go play some video games and look at the Battle Star Galactica Marathon. By the way Pitt is winning by 20-10.

I can't be positive about this loss today. We should have been up by atleast 2 scores in the third quarter. We gave this game away.

I agree wholeheartedly. We're still not stinking up the basement though like the Lions. This shit sucks to say the least, but we'll be back.

We were 4-12 in 2003 and 6-10 in 2004. Who would have thought after those seasons we would be bitching after two years in which we won the Super Bowl and then were the number 1 seed the following year?! If you told me in 04 that within the next five years I would have seen a Giants Super Bowl followed by a 12-4 season, I would have creamed my pants.

We were 4-12 in 2003 and 6-10 in 2004. Who would have thought after those seasons we would be bitching after two years in which we won the Super Bowl and then were the number 1 seed the following year?! If you told me in 04 that within the next five years I would have seen a Giants Super Bowl followed by a 12-4 season, I would have creamed my pants.

Yeah I think we're getting a bit "lax" from last season, I mean sure we won the Superbowl but it's one of the hardest things to do is repeat in football.

We've had a good season that just ended a shitty way.

Look back four years ago and no one would of thought we would be in this position.

If someone said to me in 2004 "Hey the Giants will be Superbowl champs and make the playoffs for four straight years" I would of slapped them in the face and told them to go back to popping pills.