SportsWrath

Phillip Rivers

BronxRik

I think Barry Sanders is the best player to ever play the game, if you think about it. Montana next, then Jim Brown. LT would be 4th or 5th.

Although I never saw him play I have been told that Jim Brown was better than Sanders simply based on the fact that Brown never had negative runs, whereas Sanders would go 2, 1, 3, 4, -3, 0, 1, 1 , 0, 85

Many old timers still say Johnny U.

I think Barry Sanders is the best player to ever play the game, if you think about it. Montana next, then Jim Brown. LT would be 4th or 5th.

Barry was great. Best RB ever, but I don't like it that he left after 10 years. I mean I understand it perfectly, just don't like it.

my top 3 in order is LT, brown, montana.

best player of all time is certainly debatable, but i refuse to even entertain the notion that best defensive player is debatable.

the dog has always maintained that it is just way too difficult to make any kind of statement like this...comparing different players from different eras...comparing different players in different positions with different responsibilities...it can't be done.

Although I never saw him play I have been told that Jim Brown was better than Sanders simply based on the fact that Brown never had negative runs, whereas Sanders would go 2, 1, 3, 4, -3, 0, 1, 1 , 0, 85

Many old timers still say Johnny U.