SportsWrath

Toomer

Lughead

I know how you feel. I to hate to see the Toomer area end. But I think you are going more on the high emotions of the situation, then the facts on the ground. To me, it isnt enough that our second WR has good hands. He is finding it harder and harder to keep up with these young corners. 90% of his catches have to be placed where its impossible for anyone else to catch it, often on the side line, where he has to tip toe both feet on the line. And no one is better at that than him, but we could have so much more from his spot. It makes me sick even talking like this, but on this I gotta put my emotions aside, and see this for what it is.

When my boy turns 5, Im going to have him kick through the uprights everyday for a half hour, for as long as he lives with me. Im hopin one day he will thank me for it.

Or teach him how to catch the "coffin corner"....he will be playing under the nick name of the Old Man.

I know how you feel. I to hate to see the Toomer area end. But I think you are going more on the high emotions of the situation, then the facts on the ground. To me, it isnt enough that our second WR has good hands. He is finding it harder and harder to keep up with these young corners. 90% of his catches have to be placed where its impossible for anyone else to catch it, often on the side line, where he has to tip toe both feet on the line. And no one is better at that than him, but we could have so much more from his spot. It makes me sick even talking like this, but on this I gotta put my emotions aside, and see this for what it is.

When my boy turns 5, Im going to have him kick through the uprights everyday for a half hour, for as long as he lives with me. Im hopin one day he will thank me for it.

Yeah forcing your boy into something he didnt choose himself....all boys are thankfull for that :P

Yeah forcing your boy into something he didnt choose himself....all boys are thankfull for that :P

That has been my experiance. I watched my friend force his boy to play the drums everyday for a hour, even as the boy complained for years. Now the kid is the best drummer in our area, and constantly thanks his dad for making him play. I wish my parents made me do something.

I was a pretty good tenor sax player starting in elementary school up to junior high school. I then got a case of the lazies and my parents let me get away with it. I was then put out of the school bands and placed into the chorus where I could not carry a tune with a bucket. Long story short I could be playing for a living and now we will never know. That is why my girls are taking language and music (piano) lessons.