SportsWrath

Don't crown the Eagles winners over the Vikings Just Yet...

BurnThePhilFans

We all know the Eagles are the most inconsistent team in the league this year. I can see Adrian running wild against the Eagles and the Vikes can pull off the upset - its a definite possibility. Which Eagles team will show up? I would love getting a game against Atlanta or Minnesota. I don't think either of those teams can come close to beating us in our own house with the starters playing a full game.

Is Pat Williams going to be back for this one? I'd like to say the Vikes run defense gives them the edge, but the Eagles don't run in a traditional sense, and McNabb and Westbrook are so dangerous. I just don't trust either Minny QB to get it done, either.

I want both home teams to win this week, because I really want Arizona in the 2nd round. :drool:

We all know the Eagles are the most inconsistent team in the league this year. I can see Adrian running wild against the Eagles and the Vikes can pull off the upset - its a definite possibility. Which Eagles team will show up? I would love getting a game against Atlanta or Minnesota. I don't think either of those teams can come close to beating us in our own house with the starters playing a full game.

We can't play Minny until the conference championship. They will play Carolina no matter what if they beat Philly. We could play Arizona or Atlanta, though, and I would love either one of those games.