SportsWrath

Dallas vs. Detroit

BronxRik

So which is it, folks? Who had the worse season? Dallas or Detroit?

Is the sting of going 0-16 worse than the Dallas collapse? (As a player/team or fan, either or).

I think watching your team aquire big names, trading away 4.....yes 4........draft picks over 2....yes 2.........seasons (not to mention the salaries for these aquisitions), and the result of all that 'work' is failure yet again is worse.

So which is it, folks?

Is the sting of going 0-16 worse than the Dallas collapse? (As a player/team or fan, either or).

I think watching your team aquire big names, trading away 4.....yes 4........draft picks over 2....yes 2.........seasons (not to mention the salaries for these aquisitions), and the result of all that 'work' is failure yet again is worse.

I think the Dallas Cowboys this year are the biggest letdown NFL team of all time... no joke... you would be hard pressed to find any "expert" putting anyone besides the cowboys in the superbowl from the nfc and they didn't even make the playoffs... Straight up embarassement for them

Just to be real, I think from a player's perspective, going an entire 16 game season without a win is tougher. From a fan's perspective, the Cowboy's season is much more devastating than being a Lion's fan. This fact makes me happy. In fact, this is probably the most devastating season for Cowboys' fans since... well last year.

There is NOOO way a fan can back Romo as being elite now. Forget that nonsense about "it is only 2 playoff games"... NO ITS NOT. He played awful against Baltimore and the Eagles (Both MUST WIN GAMES) - They got a gift by still being in the race after the Baltimore game and Tony laid another "BAD EGG" haha. love it

There is NOOO way a fan can back Romo as being elite now. Forget that nonsense about "it is only 2 playoff games"... NO ITS NOT. He played awful against Baltimore and the Eagles (Both MUST WIN GAMES) - They got a gift by still being in the race after the Baltimore game and Tony laid another "BAD EGG" haha. love it

Good one! :)

If Romo was a good QB, no question the Cowboys would have made the playoffs with the weapons he has at his disposal, and that big offensive line. But this is not all on him either. The defense stinks like manure. They can't tackle and and the secondary is soft.

This Cowboy team can go in either direction in 2009. They can re-group or totally implode. I think if they keep Phillips they will continue to disappoint their fans. Romo's confidence is gone, as someone else said. But there are reasons for optimism in 2009. They have good young players like Ware and Jay Ratliff. Witten is a phenomenal TE. Plus they will get back Felix Jones, who really made them a dangerous team. They also saw what kind of player Tashard Choice is.

Their biggest problem is that Jerry Jones is becoming the next Al Davis.

Also, I don't think BadEgg will be back on this board for a very long time.

Good one! :)

If Romo was a good QB, no question the Cowboys would have made the playoffs with the weapons he has at his disposal, and that big offensive line. But this is not all on him either. The defense stinks like manure. They can't tackle and and the secondary is soft.

This Cowboy team can go in either direction in 2009. They can re-group or totally implode. I think if they keep Phillips they will continue to disappoint their fans. Romo's confidence is gone, as someone else said. But there are reasons for optimism in 2009. They have good young players like Ware and Jay Ratliff. Witten is a phenomenal TE. Plus they will get back Felix Jones, who really made them a dangerous team. They also saw what kind of player Tashard Choice is.

Their biggest problem is that Jerry Jones is becoming the next Al Davis.

Also, I don't think BadEgg will be back on this board for a very long time.

The OLine is a liability now and is the most penalized in the league. They have taken a major step back and Romo was running for his life yesterday. The problem isn't Romo's ability but that he just doesn't care. Maybe it's all the me first players or the shitty coaching staff but you can tell that he's given up. Hell at the post game interview he didn't seem to upset by the loss.