SportsWrath

Updated Playoff Bracket

Allstarjim

EASY....takes it easy when it becomes tight and there are seconds left on the clock. Cool Hand Luke....."....flashing that Luke smile....". LOL!!! Fox started to look like the warden from that movie...."what we have here....is a failure to communicate..."

The road to the SuperBowl goes through NY, so take note Delhomme, Kurt Warner, and Tony Romo. We know Easy Eli can do it in the cold and win, 'cause he's bonafide? How 'bout you?

Jury is still out on Romo We have to root for McPuke next week If Philly plays spoiler and beats the Boy's I believe the Bucs get in.

EASY....takes it easy when it becomes tight and there are seconds left on the clock. Cool Hand Luke....."....flashing that Luke smile....". LOL!!! Fox started to look like the warden from that movie...."what we have here....is a failure to communicate..."

lol he was getting hot. Should've warmed up his team on the sideline with all that shit, cause they was COLD.

Jury is still out on Romo We have to root for McPuke next week If Philly plays spoiler and beats the Boy's I believe the Bucs get in.

Bucs still can get in there as well as the Bears. Atlanta and Carolina could switch places as well.

If the Bucs beat Oakland. I don't think the Bucs can get in if they lose, no matter what happens. Philly can get in, I believe, if they beat Dallas and the Bucs lose.

lol he was getting hot. Should've warmed up his team on the sideline with all that shit, cause they was COLD.

yeah remember the last time they were here it was a balmy 40 degrees....might as well as been in Charlotte....lol. Imagine if they had to play the NFC North....hahaha....they would have a tough time winning. Where is all of the hotdogging from the Panthers' defense now? :rolleyes::LMAO: