SportsWrath

I dont think we can win it all this year...

Iceman_NYG

Its been a long hiatus and Im glad to be back, but with a heavy heart and an unhappy happiness...

While the Giants have done everything and more than what we expected, I somehow get this sinking feeling that we wont win it all this year. Burress, the motherfucking asshole that he is, has really hurt us bad. Jacobs, the gem that he is, was always going to find it hard to sustain it throughout the season with the kind of work load and the kind of gameplay that he was given and is used to. I dont know....I sincerely hope we do, but I felt stronger last year when we were the underdogs. This year....I just dont feel it.

Im drunk but I feel Im not talking nonsense.

Its been a long hiatus and Im glad to be back, but with a heavy heart and an unhappy happiness...

While the Giants have done everything and more than what we expected, I somehow get this sinking feeling that we wont win it all this year. Burress, the motherfucking asshole that he is, has really hurt us bad. Jacobs, the gem that he is, was always going to find it hard to sustain it throughout the season with the kind of work load and the kind of gameplay that he was given and is used to. I dont know....I sincerely hope we do, but I felt stronger last year when we were the underdogs. This year....I just dont feel it.

What happened Ice? You okay?

Welcome back, Brother. I hope all is well.

As far as the Giants are concerned, you never know.. this is the NFL and anything can happen.

Welcome back Ice.

Anything can happen in the NFL and even though it is one of the harder things to do is to repeat in back to back season, I'm just glad the Giant's proved the critics wrong saying that the Superbowl run was a fluke and we would do nothing this year.

We have a solid team and sure we might not make it to the big game every year, we can still hold our heads high and say "Thats our team..the 2008 Superbowl Champion Giants"