SportsWrath

They're hot...

Allstarjim

Yeah Peyton played like a fucking mad man last night...only had 5 incompletions.

A Manning Vs Manning Superbowl would be quite the game, and being as I have alot of respect for the Colts it would be a good game to watch.

The Greatest Game? The sequel?

But seriously we need to focus on Carolina for now... this super bowl talk is way pre-mature.

The Greatest Game? The sequel?

But seriously we need to focus on Carolina for now... this super bowl talk is way pre-mature.

EXACTLY!!! Nothing matters right now but Carolina! This is the biggest game at Giant Stadium in the Eli era. I hope we have a big time 12th man crowd!

Actually, we do not need to worry about Carolina. I can dream about SuperBowl matchups all I want, thank you! :P

Only the players and coaches need to ONLY worry about Carolina right now. I can think about both! :TU:

I can't. I always find it when I focus on something that's not immediate, bad things happen. So, sir, I ask you not to mess up my focus as it's critical to our team's success.

EXACTLY!!! Nothing matters right now but Carolina! This is the biggest game at Giant Stadium in the Eli era. I hope we have a big time 12th man crowd!

I'm not so sure about that. I'd still have to say that Week 17, 2007 was the most important game at Giants Stadium in the Eli Era. I understand what you mean tho.