SportsWrath

Huh?

boohyah

the dog isn't sure which is more embarrising - being the coach that took the time to send this message out to the fan base, or the fan base who's actions (or lack there of) required this...

Take a look around the league and the ncaa, coaches do this all the time.

it's embarrassing...the dog hasn't seen these messages before, but if it is common practice, it is a shame...

Yeah yeah, it's embarrassing because it's the Giants. Everything we do, on or off the field, talk about on our messageboard, or don't talk about on our messageboard is embarrassing.

We get it doggy.

Do you ride cowgirl fans for their embarrassing incidents this season, or is that reserved only for the members of this board?

Yeah yeah, it's embarrassing because it's the Giants. Everything we do, on or off the field, talk about on our messageboard, or don't talk about on our messageboard is embarrassing.

We get it doggy.

Do you ride cowgirl fans for their embarrassing incidents this season, or is that reserved only for the members of this board?

Maybe TC can borrow that Jet's fans fire helmet and coach from the stands. That would fire them up!

Welcome back Nesta, I figured you were out buying a Panther's jersey. Wouldn't blame you...

Maybe TC can borrow that Jet's fans fire helmet and coach from the stands. That would fire them up!

Welcome back Nesta, I figured you were out buying a Panther's jersey. Wouldn't blame you...

I figure you have a Pats jersey, Steelers jersey, Mets jersey and a Rays jersey in your closet all ready to pull out when the feeling arrives. :)

No egg, on Monday I got cortisone injections into a spinal nerve in my back. Don't know which was more painful, that or watching the game on sunday. Thanks for your concern though. And welcome back to you as well. ;)

No egg, on Monday I got cortisone injections into a spinal nerve in my back. Don't know which was more painful, that or watching the game on sunday. Thanks for your concern though. And welcome back to you as well. ;)

Well Nesta. Good luck with the back injury.

I figure you have a Pats jersey, Steelers jersey, Mets jersey and a Rays jersey in your closet all ready to pull out when the feeling arrives. :)

Would you please not bring the Mets up in this conversation. They suck enough as the way it is. I am still heartbroken. :cwy:

We get it doggy.

do you even read before responding? the dog said it is embarrassing and a shame if this is common practice, regardless of who is doing it...relax...breath...the giants are in the playoffs regardless of what happens the next two weeks...it's ok...deeeeeep breath...ahhhhh...

do you even read before responding? the dog said it is embarrassing and a shame if this is common practice, regardless of who is doing it...relax...breath...the giants are in the playoffs regardless of what happens the next two weeks...it's ok...deeeeeep breath...ahhhhh...

lol If you're looking for embarrassing, I don't know which is more so. The fact you're still hiding behind a pretense of being an objective "nfl fan", or the fact that you still think anyone here is buying that horseshit.