SportsWrath

First Round Bye scenarios, how can we clinch?

Allstarjim

Am I the only one who doesn't want home field advantage after watching the Eagles game? Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for the G-Man to win every game and get the #1 seed. But we haven't been spectacular in our home turf. And Eli doesn't play too well in cold weather, so that worries me a bit.

Yeah, when was homefield ever an advantage for the Giants? Good for the local fans though.

Well we can take care of both if we can just beat Carolina. I think it's about time Delhomme laid an egg. He's been playing well lately against some pretty good defenses, but nobody up to our level. We need to contain Williams and Stewart, though, that will be a tall task.

Well we can take care of both if we can just beat Carolina. I think it's about time Delhomme laid an egg. He's been playing well lately against some pretty good defenses, but nobody up to our level. We need to contain Williams and Stewart, though, that will be a tall task.

I think the taller task is containing Smith. Our D played fairly well last night and Dallas wasn't effective running the ball till later in the game when the D was exhausted.