SportsWrath

BigBlue01 totally sucks as a poster.

boohyah

All that talk about the game, the partying, the pictures and the videos, it's 4 hours already and his lazy ass has posted nothing. I didn't even see a banner, even if So Cal refused to hold it because my name would be on it. I bet they weren't even at the game. Fucking loser. :TD:

I think I saw those guys briefly flashed on the screen after the Thomas pick. At least a guy that looked like Bigblue01; darker complexion and bald, with his hands up in the air and what looked to be turning to gloat to the cards fans.

I was wondering if the 2 dudes that were painted blue,( one sporting an 'N', the other a 'Y' on their guts), were our fair weathered homos.

LOL....sorry guys. But Im sure, soon, you will start hearing stories about the fight I got into with the a Cards fan and got sent to the klink. More to come. I got all the footage, good stuff.

I assume it was just a holding cell. Say...do they have lube dispensers nowadays?

Well, it was a holding cell inside the stadium, and then they release you from the city jail down the street. It was bullshit. I wasnt even in the actual altercation. I was coming back from taking a piss, and a Cards fan started yelling at me merely because I had Giant gear on. SoCal had to take a shuttle bak to the airport and I had to get back to the hotel so I could get my car. As soon as I get the cameras, I'll post the stuff.

Well, it was a holding cell inside the stadium, and then they release you from the city jail down the street. It was bullshit. I wasnt even in the actual altercation. I was coming back from taking a piss, and a Cards fan started yelling at me merely because I had Giant gear on. SoCal had to take a shuttle bak to the airport and I had to get back to the hotel so I could get my car. As soon as I get the cameras, I'll post the stuff.
You are a true Giants fan and I admire you very much. :worshippy: :clap: :worshippy: :clap: