SportsWrath

Shit.

Sephiroth

I had a girl crash at my house last night and since we were going snowboarding this morning... I made breakfast at home instead of eating at Dot's Diner, which is where I have to eat breakfast on Sundays for the Giants to win. I can still wear the Brandon Jacobs jersey and hopefully that will still provide enough good mojo for us to get the victory, but if not... well, it's my fault if we lose today.

Sorry, Giants nation. :(

I had a girl crash at my house last night and since we were going snowboarding this morning... I made breakfast at home instead of eating at Dot's Diner, which is where I have to eat breakfast on Sundays for the Giants to win. I can still wear the Brandon Jacobs jersey and hopefully that will still provide enough good mojo for us to get the victory, but if not... well, it's my fault if we lose today.

FUCK YOU, Seph. :furious:

I woke up early this morning and decided not to create the game thread because I didn't want to jinx the Giants.

She needs to give you game time head... if she refuses kick her to the curb. If she goes down keep her, if she will give you a second bj for the second half - go to Jarred.

FUCK YOU, Seph. :furious:

I woke up early this morning and decided not to create the game thread because I didn't want to jinx the Giants.

GOOD THING TOO CAUSE LUB'S THE MAN

I would of had to delete it if you started it :P

Is this your way of letting everyone know you got laid last night? :P

LOL I wish. I got the.... "oh, by the way... I'm on my period" schtick. D'oh! :doh:

Still, if I play my cards right, perhaps I'll get a halftime hummer after we get back from the mountain.

LOL I wish. I got the.... "oh, by the way... I'm on my period" schtick. D'oh! :doh:

Still, if I play my cards right, perhaps I'll get a halftime hummer after we get back from the mountain.

whats that got to do with her throat?

:rolleyes:

ugh I hate that shit. Especially if they lead you on before telling you and make you think you're going to get some poon.

The wife does that to me on purpose just cause she knows how much I hate it.