SportsWrath

Goin to the Monday Night Foorball game tonight

BIGBLUE01

Shitty game, but a suite will be....sweet. gotta root for the 9ers.

Yeah, I watched like 5 minutes of the actual game. The suite was friggin awesome. A chef making fish tacos, roast beef, an bartender servin free drinks. It was one of those big suites, where alot of people were in it. I'll have to post the pics of Phillipi Sparks and his family. I think I only got pics with Jordin, I cant remeber, I was so lit up. :)

I was wearing my away Eli jersey, and MAN, did it spark up some conversations. They were all ready for us in two weeks. I told em were gonna beat em like Champs do.(Yes, I am a cocky smartass, deal with it) There was another Giant fan there, and we went to one of the bars by the stadium after wards, and was in ther middle of like 20 Cards fans goin back and forth about our teams. It was a blast. I cant fuckin WAIT, for the next week and a half to go by. :flex:

My Apprentice....Is Jordin all legal and ready for defilement yet? Your Master of Defilement commands you to answer him. All the bracelets in the world won't save her from my leprous and lecherous touch if she is. Bewwhhahhhaahaahhhaah. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: OK.....I am back now....my alternate personality took over again....that is happening more and more recently. Gotta up my Haldol. :ph34r:

My Apprentice....Is Jordin all legal and ready for defilement yet? Your Master of Defilement commands you to answer him. All the bracelets in the world won't save her from my leprous and lecherous touch if she is. Bewwhhahhhaahaahhhaah. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: OK.....I am back now....my alternate personality took over again....that is happening more and more recently. Gotta up my Haldol. :ph34r:

Yes Master, she is ready, and I beg for you be gentle. She is still so youthful. :P

Very disturbing. :o

Yes Master, she is ready, and I beg for you be gentle. She is still so youthful. :P

My poor apprentice you have much to learn as Master So-Cal has pointed out; give in to your inner debauchery....let the lust swell up within you....FEEL THE POWER OF DEFILEMENT. LET GO your inhibitions. Next time you will not fail your Master....you will turn her out to the point where her father will gnash his teeth at the very sight of her shame. Only then...will you have learned. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: Now go forth my apprentice and leave no innocence left untrammeled and sullied. BEhhaaahaaahhahahaaah. :ph34r:

Here's some of the photo's from that night. These are from my phone, but the better ones are still coming. Theyre in my buddies camera.

Here's us in the limo on the way to the stadium:

11-10-08_1707.jpg

Here's a shot of the field during the National Anthem, which Jordin Sparks sang:

11-10-08_1826.jpg

Here's one of Jordin cheering the Cards on.(Its from the backside TBCvP, just for you!):

11-10-08_2141.jpg

And here's one of Phillipi Sparks worried about the Cards losing. :huh: (Fuck the Cards Phillipi, youre a Giant :P ):

11-10-08_2142.jpg