SportsWrath

Observations from a weekend of football watching

fringe

1. USC-CAL was one of the worst games I've ever seen and the PAC 10 refs suck

2. Finally, there are some very good young QB's in the NFL. Talking about Matt Ryan, Brady Quinn and Joe Flacco

3. Most other teams in the NFL seem a step slower than the Giants. Allowing these long developing plays. Maybe I'm looking through blue lenses but we just seem better.

4. Eagles have some very good looking cheerleaders

5. Jets have cheerleaders?

I observed something I observe all the time. Cowboys using the same ole tired comment, that Eli will turn into old Eli come playoff time. :rolleyes: Its like they have nothing else to say. :LMAO:

Where and when was this said?

Where and when was this said?

Well, what popped it back into my mind, was the espn boards. Theres an article on the game, and at the end, you can post your comments. There was a Dallas fan who said he guarantees they are getting the 5th WC spot, and that we will win the division but that don't mean nothing. Eli will become old Eli come playoff time, and that we arent winning another SB for a very long time, so we should enjoy this one. :rolleyes:

Then, that just reminded me of what every dipshit cowgirl fan says here in AZ. But I have a worst taste in my mouth for Dallas fans' primarily because of how they are here. It seems that every mexican who doesnt want to take the time to learn about football or the team they say they root for, but definatley wants to feel like they are a part of something and cheer when it's convenient is a cowboy fan. They have the biggest mouths, but you will, WITHOUT A DOUBT, find them at the swapmeet or driving down the road when they are playing. <_<

I observed something I observe all the time. Cowboys using the same ole tired comment, that Eli will turn into old Eli come playoff time. :rolleyes: Its like they have nothing else to say. :LMAO:

There were two Philly Ho's that were down right delectable. :) Makes me want to hop in the Subaru and motor down there for a nice weekend of bouncy bouncy. :) Who would have thought Philly of all places had such fine women. :huh::huh::huh:

There were two Philly Ho's that were down right delectable. :) Makes me want to hop in the Subaru and motor down there for a nice weekend of bouncy bouncy. :)Who would have thought Philly of all places had such fine women. :huh::huh::huh:

that was my thought as well.

yet, there's a whole gaggle of them on the website:

8268E64197AE45C7AA0DFAB05B6441FF.jpg

that was my thought as well.

yet, there's a whole gaggle of them on the website:

8268E64197AE45C7AA0DFAB05B6441FF.jpg

MY-OH-MY.... :blink::blink: Such goodness going to waste there in Egal land. I propose a rescue mission where my fellow SW brothers will fund my Expedition of Defilement to the very gates of Philly Land. I will capture the rarest of beasts....fine ass Philly Ho's and bring them back to my lair...er preserve where I will defile...er study them in their natural habitat. My Bed. :)

If the USC game sucked balls, I hope you caught the Alabama-LSU game earlier that day. I never watch college football until the bowl games usually, but my wife's family all went to Alabama and are rabid Tide fans. They were going nutso.

As for the Gs, glad we won the game, we didn't play particularly well, yet responded every time we needed to. I don't know what all the hurdling shit is all about, but somebody needs to explain to our guys not to leave their feet. Somebody's gonna get hurt, or fumble (again).

I was watching with my wife, and didn't notice the Eagle cheerleaders. ;)

If the USC game sucked balls, I hope you caught the Alabama-LSU game earlier that day. I never watch college football until the bowl games usually, but my wife's family all went to Alabama and are rabid Tide fans. They were going nutso.

i am having a tough time watching college ball lately.

i agree with you on the hurdling. i don't think you'll see jacobs doing it again.

I too rarely watch college football, its awful. I mean, its cool that they score a ton of points, but I like to see defense and there is zero in college football. The only time a team doesnt score on an offensive drive is because they screwed up not because the defense made a play. Its a joke

As for the Gs, glad we won the game, we didn't play particularly well, yet responded every time we needed to. I don't know what all the hurdling shit is all about, but somebody needs to explain to our guys not to leave their feet. Somebody's gonna get hurt, or fumble (again).

I was watching with my wife, and didn't notice the Eagle cheerleaders. ;)

You missed out on some truly tasty female goodness....yeah as far as the hurdling goes, on that fumble of Jacobs looks like he got socked with a nice fore arm smash that rocked his head back (his added weight and momentum probably contributed to the force of the blow) and caused him to fumble. From Ward, to Jacobs and even Boss was doing it. :TD:

You missed out on some truly tasty female goodness....yeah as far as the hurdling goes, on that fumble of Jacobs looks like he got socked with a nice fore arm smash that rocked his head back (his added weight and momentum probably contributed to the force of the blow) and caused him to fumble. From Ward, to Jacobs and even Boss was doing it. :TD:

However, Boss looked like a track star doing it. :rock: