SportsWrath

Our defeat over the Eagels

so-cal dub

Makes us a shoe in for playoff contention.

It's been a long time that I got to see my team as dominant as this......WOOOOOOOOOOO!

i havent been to sleep yet .......and i feel fucking awful at work .......thank God we won

( more coffee please ! )

tea , coffee , adrenaline , epinephrine .......anything will do really

I give you major props Uk, I remember those Super bowls in Ireland and being up till 4.30am at night watching. I was allowed to do it once a year by my parents. You must be pissed when you see those late night games on the schedule. I know I am and I'm here.

I give you major props Uk, I remember those Super bowls in Ireland and being up till 4.30am at night watching. I was allowed to do it once a year by my parents. You must be pissed when you see those late night games on the schedule. I know I am and I'm here.

yeah Boo .....its ok when we win !

i ve been doing about 3 or 4 late ones per year ( for the last 25 years ) and it's catching up on me ( 40 next year )

( i used to listen on the AFRTS military radio in the old days .......could you get that in Ireland back then ? )

Wouldnt miss them for the world really ( my wife and daughters think im fucking crazy )

yeah Boo .....its ok when we win !

i ve been doing about 3 or 4 late ones per year ( for the last 25 years ) and it's catching up on me ( 40 next year )

( i used to listen on the AFRTS military radio in the old days .......could you get that in Ireland back then ? )

Wouldnt miss them for the world really ( my wife and daughters think im fucking crazy )

No military radio UK, shitty radio reception in the West of Ireland. We were lucky to get radio Luxembourg late at night. MY football fix always came from Channel 4 on Sunday.

MY football fix always came from Channel 4 on Sunday.

Remember Nicky Horne and John Smith ....then Frank Gifford and Gary Imlach !! ....those were the days.

( i bet you stayed up until 5am for Superbowl 21 at Pasadena v Elway and Co ......never forget that one )

Makes us a shoe in for playoff contention.

It's been a long time that I got to see my team as dominant as this......WOOOOOOOOOOO!

This team is rocking....when we reeled off 17 straight to answer their gift TD, I was impressed.

200+ yards rushing against a top-10 defense....unbelievable.

Ya know, not to put out a bad vibe or jinx or any such sillyness, but I am really comfortable watching this team now, i don't keep waiting for us to blow it. Now I feel even after a mistake, we'll pull it out.

I'm going to a friends house to watch the Ravens game next week, should be a good game and he's a Ravens fan, so trash tal;k started even before the Eagles game.