SportsWrath

Superstition

Lubeck

The one loss the Giants have this year was the game I left my home and went to watch the game elsewhere.

Because of that I refuse to leave my home for a Giants game.

Caught a lot of crap before the game from a friend of mine who is a huge Cowboys fan. He has a 52" widescreen and was having a bunch of people over for this past weeks game and wanted me to come over but when I told him why I couldn't come he flat out laughed and ridiculed me.

But I am the type of guy who when it comes to my team I just can't break from what I am doing and have to keep my routine set because it is the only thing I can do as a fan to, in my mind, help them win.

Anyone else have this problem?

I gave up on superstition during the Superbowl run, anything I did...never worked so before the playoff run I said "Fuck it..I'm not doing anything superstitious and just going to enjoy the game" and hey look what happened.

However I will never buy a players jersey during the pre-season....I bought a Osi jersey the week he got injured.

The one loss the Giants have this year was the game I left my home and went to watch the game elsewhere.

Because of that I refuse to leave my home for a Giants game.

Caught a lot of crap before the game from a friend of mine who is a huge Cowboys fan. He has a 52" widescreen and was having a bunch of people over for this past weeks game and wanted me to come over but when I told him why I couldn't come he flat out laughed and ridiculed me.

But I am the type of guy who when it comes to my team I just can't break from what I am doing and have to keep my routine set because it is the only thing I can do as a fan to, in my mind, help them win.

Anyone else have this problem?

You have to look at the Cleveland game as a "MONDAYNIGHTER", just like we looked at any Giants game a week after their bye week. Don't sweat what happened in Cleveland. Besides it's better to lose a few in the regular season as long as you win all the post season games. just ask the Patriots.

You should of went to your buddies house and watched the G-men kick the Cowboy's ass in style .On your Cowboy's loving friends big screen while you ate his food and drank his beer. :cheers:

I gave up on superstition during the Superbowl run, anything I did...never worked so before the playoff run I said "Fuck it..I'm not doing anything superstitious and just going to enjoy the game" and hey look what happened.

However I will never buy a players jersey during the pre-season....I bought a Osi jersey the week he got injured.

Bought his jersey during the summer and now wear it all of game day except one day. They then lose to the Browns and now it's wake up and put on Umenyiora jersey and take off to go to sleep. Obviously it doesn't do anything but it's a good excuse to wear a jersey all day.