SportsWrath

Where can I get jerseys that come with the Captain logo?

gateb

Or do they come separately?

Hey gateb... my girlfriends brother actually has a connection for several Giants players authentic jerseys. He gets them for 120 dollars and has been selling them for 150 (they sell in stores for 280). Anyways, my girlfriend just got me a Manning one with the captain logo on it (in addition to the superbowl logo). If you are interested I can send you pictures of mine and through me I will get it to you for what he's paying for them (120 plus shipping). They look pretty sweet. No pressure though!

Hey gateb... my girlfriends brother actually has a connection for several Giants players authentic jerseys. He gets them for 120 dollars and has been selling them for 150 (they sell in stores for 280). Anyways, my girlfriend just got me a Manning one with the captain logo on it (in addition to the superbowl logo). If you are interested I can send you pictures of mine and through me I will get it to you for what he's paying for them (120 plus shipping). They look pretty sweet. No pressure though!

you're getting screwed. You girlfriends brother is getting them for 40 bucks from either Jersey101.com or fantastic-goods.com. Hate to break it to you.

you're getting screwed. You girlfriends brother is getting them for 40 bucks from either Jersey101.com or fantastic-goods.com. Hate to break it to you.

well the one she got for me was a gift so I didn't get screwed lol... but 40 bucks?! DAMNNN i gotta check that out. Why don't I ever see you rockin them in your videos So Cal? (which I find to be very good by the way keep up the good work)

well the one she got for me was a gift so I didn't get screwed lol... but 40 bucks?! DAMNNN i gotta check that out. Why don't I ever see you rockin them in your videos So Cal? (which I find to be very good by the way keep up the good work)

:huh: I have quite a few vids with my jerseys on.

alright sweet.

when people get jersey with the captain logo does it come separately or with it?

The SB patch is never authentic as I don't think they have ever been sold that way. Are there authentics with captain patches? You can buy captain and SB patches on eBay if you want to custom one.

Here are some at Fantastic-goods.com

1212565017440975947.JPG

1224482613422782276.JPG

--=Link=--

I have the Eli with SB patch and captains patch. Not bad at all considering the price. Yes it has it's minor, and I mean really minor, flaws from true authentics but what do you expect...

So cal... I have that Eli one in the away uniform (Reebok), but it DOES have the superbowl patch on it

I got four jersies from Fantastic Goods as well and they're great. Four jersies for I think something like 120 bucks, including shipping.

They came seperately... I got two, then one, then another one, but they're all really nice.

i could be wrong but the numbers on the front look smaller than they should be

i want a feagles jersey but it looks like id have to dish out good money to get a personalized stitched on numbers one from giants.com

i could be wrong but the numbers on the front look smaller than they should be

i want a feagles jersey but it looks like id have to dish out good money to get a personalized stitched on numbers one from giants.com

The noticeable blemish is with the name plaques. The lettering is way to close together. Also, the legit authentic I bought from NFLSHOP.COM has a different material design...if thats what you call it. It has sleeves that run the whole length from the collar and no side pieces. Where as the fantastic ones have two piece sleeves and fabric up the sides.

I got four jersies from Fantastic Goods as well and they're great. Four jersies for I think something like 120 bucks, including shipping.

They came seperately... I got two, then one, then another one, but they're all really nice.

Same here ;). I'm about to order Large in kids size to play football with..