SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Browns 10/13/08

Lughead

Time to 86 this shit right now. Start of a new game in the third. Cleveland shot their wad in my opinion and they are only leading by 3. They have to keep pulling magic out of their asses to win. The Giants just have to play to their potential.

We should come out running in the second half....plenty of Jacobs and Ward. Keep the defense off of the field. We should have had Madison out there today as he would be able to diagnose a lot of this misdirection bullshit that Cleveland is pulling.

We should come out running in the second half....plenty of Jacobs and Ward. Keep the defense off of the field. We should have had Madison out there today as he would be able to diagnose a lot of this misdirection bullshit that Cleveland is pulling.

We need one of those long drives. I am pretty confident. Hope we took the wind out of their sails.

I agree. I find R.W. McQuarters completely useless as I think Hixon can return punts.

I'd rather have Madison out there than him.