SportsWrath

More Plaxico capers

boohyah

Just a quick question? Why would the insurance/car company contact the Giants organization about this? Isn't it none of their business?

Collection agencies contact peoples employers to try and get them to deduct from paychecks and send the money.

Just a quick question? Why would the insurance/car company contact the Giants organization about this? Isn't it none of their business?

Collections agencies are unscrupulous and will go after anybody to collect. I just got a new phone number from Sprint and it seems the previous owner of the number had an outstanding bill with Chrysler Financial, I had those fuckers calling me twice every hour up until 9'o clock at night. One even tried to convince me that if I paid his bill, that they wouldn't hassle me anymore!!

Collections agencies are unscrupulous and will go after anybody to collect. I just got a new phone number from Sprint and it seems the previous owner of the number had an outstanding bill with Chrysler Financial, I had those fuckers calling me twice every hour up until 9'o clock at night. One even tried to convince me that if I paid his bill, that they wouldn't hassle me anymore!!

Had to change your number to hide from your own creditors?