SportsWrath

Calling all International Giants fans

Allstarjim

I am getting married on Saturday. I appreciate all your condolences in advance. :P But on Monday, I fly to St. Maarten, where my bride (also a HUGE Giants fan) and I will be on our honeymoon. The game is on MNF. If anyone has been to St. Maarten, do they broadcast ESPN? Will I get to watch this game? Is there a backup way to watch the game internationally, possibly via NFL.com?

Thanks!

Also, if anyone's been to St. Maarten, can you share your experiences with me in a thread in General Discussion I am about to open? Thanks!

Thanks UK! As long as she's not a Dallas or Philly, fan, you were ok, right? I appreciate it, cheers.

if she had been an Eagles fan she would be buried in the back garden by now !

( PS ......i presume your 11 points in Fantasy Football was due to the stress of your impending nuptials ...i totally understand ...good luck)

if she had been an Eagles fan she would be buried in the back garden by now !

( PS ......i presume your 11 points in Fantasy Football was due to the stress of your impending nuptials ...i totally understand ...good luck)

Hey, I still have Drew Brees to play tonight! LOL, I also took another minus 4 or 5 for one fumble although Stewart had 72 yards rushing and another 8 receiving. Meh. I'm not bitter. Got a 2 from LT. I'll bounce back!

I am getting married on Saturday. I appreciate all your condolences in advance. :P But on Monday, I fly to St. Maarten, where my bride (also a HUGE Giants fan) and I will be on our honeymoon. The game is on MNF. If anyone has been to St. Maarten, do they broadcast ESPN? Will I get to watch this game? Is there a backup way to watch the game internationally, possibly via NFL.com?

Thanks!

Also, if anyone's been to St. Maarten, can you share your experiences with me in a thread in General Discussion I am about to open? Thanks!

Congrats, Jim. I, too, can not help you with this issue but I'm interested to find out because I plan on going back to Yemen for a year or two (if not for good). And it would kill me if I can't watch Giants games there.