SportsWrath

London Signed

Lubeck

Moss showed enough to be given another year. Hixon was the best receiver in the preseason for the Gmen. Manningham gets an auto-spot. What is there to explain?

I don't know.. Just the guy's height at 6 4" is a huge target... that's all.

I look at it the same way as that.. Anthony Mix(sp) or whatever his name was. He had acouple really good pre-seasons with us and I think he made a few catches in the regular season and everyone was all over him. "He's the next Plax" "Plax isn't practicing we should give the job to Mix" Then we released the guy and he went to the 'Skins and I recall people saying "Oh he's going to show us that we should of never let him go" Hey what do you know the kid who was on practice squad didn't do a thing.

I think the same will be for London.

I don't know.. Just the guy's height at 6 4" is a huge target... that's all.
It appears that the management of the Giants either have affection for injury-prone dwarfs (Moss) or they won't admit that they made a big error in getting him in the draft.

I've held my comments (the negative ones anyway) in on all the cuts, but I finally have to spill it. I think losing London is friggin huge. He was a big guy that had the potential (still does, just not with the Gints) to be a star WR. Tall, speedy WR's are hard to come by and he should have been kept to groom for Plaxico's eventual replacement. Regardless, I hope he has a good couple of years with the fish and then maybe we can pick him back up via free agency (at 20 times the cost) :brooding:

I've held my comments (the negative ones anyway) in on all the cuts, but I finally have to spill it. I think losing London is friggin huge. He was a big guy that had the potential (still does, just not with the Gints) to be a star WR. Tall, speedy WR's are hard to come by and he should have been kept to groom for Plaxico's eventual replacement. Regardless, I hope he has a good couple of years with the fish and then maybe we can pick him back up via free agency (at 20 times the cost) :brooding:

The day he is elected to the Pro Bowl or even has a game where he is a starter then you come see me, until then I just lol at this comment.

Anothny Mix anyone?

It appears that the management of the Giants either have affection for injury-prone dwarfs (Moss) or they won't admit that they made a big error in getting him in the draft.

I think Moss being drafted in the 2nd round has much to do with this. They don't want to feel or admit they wasted a 2nd round pick on the guy.

The day he is elected to the Pro Bowl or even has a game where he is a starter then you come see me, until then I just lol at this comment.

Anothny Mix anyone?

Mix had some up side he was tall and has a big wing span who did we trade for anyway or did we just cut him? he did go to the Redskins did not play much and was cut on Saturday Perhaps the Redskins feel they have a better wr corps with only 5 receivers who knows .

London had more speed and better hands than Mix he was an upgrade to Mix (IMO) Put London next to Moss and I think he would beat Moss out . He is now 3rd behind Ted Ginn JR oh and his # is 17 he said he was out to take Plaxico's job ;) you know when /if he is asked about his # he will talk about plax....

anyway London>Mix I would of cut 1/4's to keep London if it was me London played on special teams and I am sure he could return kickoffs ... PLUS if Moss does not finally prove himself in this regular season we would have his replacement in house.

this London guy made a lot of good catches in training camp I watched him continue to practice after the team left and the fans ran away to get auto graphs. He has a great work ethic

Mix had some up side he was tall and has a big wing span who did we trade for anyway or did we just cut him? he did go to the Redskins did not play much and was cut on Saturday Perhaps the Redskins feel they have a better wr corps with only 5 receivers who knows .

London had more speed and better hands than Mix he was an upgrade to Mix (IMO) Put London next to Moss and I think he would beat Moss out . He is now 3rd behind Ted Ginn JR oh and his # is 17 he said he was out to take Plaxico's job ;) you know when /if he is asked about his # he will talk about plax....

anyway London>Mix I would of cut 1/4's to keep London if it was me London played on special teams and I am sure he could return kickoffs ... PLUS if Moss does not finally prove himself in this regular season we would have his replacement in house.

this London guy made a lot of good catches in training camp I watched him continue to practice after the team left and the fans ran away to get auto graphs. He has a great work ethic

Sadly...if he's any good he probably will be number three...

But really no, he'll probably be the number 5 guy and we cut Camarillo (the guy who caught the pass in the Ravens game and won it for us :P). The receiver from Hawaii, Davone Bess, has had a really, really good camp to secure the number three spot

So I shouldn't expect much from this guy?