SportsWrath

Fucking. Cock. Sucker.

Sephiroth

So, here I am... in fucking VERMONT... yes, the NORTHEAST OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES... and I'm waiting for a preseason game to come on with THE TWO TEAMS IN THE NORTHEAST OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES to come on TV... but instead what do I get?

THE FUCKING JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AND WASHINGTON FUCKING REDSKINS... ON TWO GODDAMNED STATIONS!!! :furious:

What limp-dicked, pole-smoking ass railing faggot fucking came up with this genious plan? WHAT. THE. FUCK? :furious:

So, here I am... in fucking VERMONT... yes, the NORTHEAST OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES... and I'm waiting for a preseason game to come on with THE TWO TEAMS IN THE NORTHEAST OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES to come on TV... but instead what do I get?

THE FUCKING JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AND WASHINGTON FUCKING REDSKINS... ON TWO GODDAMNED STATIONS!!! :furious:

What limp-dicked, pole-smoking ass railing faggot fucking came up with this genious plan? WHAT. THE. FUCK? :furious:

Here is a LINK

http://www.justin.tv/sportcenter

You can watch it online there. I'm in upstate NY and I'm not getting it on TV either.

*edit*

Well fuck, they just stopped broadcasting. This happens every time I post a link lol. I'll try searching for another one.

LOL saw jakkstroud there in the chat room on the side of the video

http://www.justin.tv/sportcenter

You can watch it online there. I'm in upstate NY and I'm not getting it on TV either.

*edit*

Well fuck, they just stopped broadcasting. This happens every time I post a link lol. I'll try searching for another one.

Damn, just got home, checked that link from the game last week, it worked so I posted it as well. Beat me to it. :cheers:

Sound like my Old Man....all you need is a couple of "Good G-ddamn's and motherfucking sons of a bitches". There that completes the picture.