SportsWrath

Please cut Sinorice Moss

fringe

i think this game is proving that on offense we really need to get more of the big play. moving the ball isnt that much of an issue but when we get to midfield we stall.

blu what's your problem with moss tonight? i'm not a fan of his either but he hasn't really done anything noticably bad tonight...

i think this game is proving that on offense we really need to get more of the big play. moving the ball isnt that much of an issue but when we get to midfield we stall.

blu what's your problem with moss tonight? i'm not a fan of his either but he hasn't really done anything noticably bad tonight...

Because he couldnt catch a pass thrown behind him and into the ground, oh and not to mention a pass that a defender had great position on. If it was the great HoF Jennings of London they would of caught it with one hand and eating a hot dog with the other hand.

Because he couldnt catch a pass thrown behind him and into the ground, oh and not to mention a pass that a defender had great position on. If it was the great HoF Jennings of London they would of caught it with one hand and eating a hot dog with the other hand.

i never knew canadians were so passive aggressive. <_<

i never knew canadians were so passive aggressive. <_<

I know we surprise people sometimes :P

I understand where you are coming from I mean that first pass in the endzone COULD have been caught but in all honesty the DB was in great position to break up the pass. I think it's just frustrating to see our O not being able to put up any points.....I know I am.

eli played well but the 3 passes in the red zone irritated me as well as the pass that got batted down by that lowery guy. eli should know better that with a corner coming into the blitz he should at least pump not throw the ball into the guy's outstretched arms.

other than that i wasnt too unhappy with eli.

i just think he has to do something special to make the team. smith showed it last season, hixon this pre, moss is relying on his draft status and ancestory. i think he will be disappointed.

That's what I was going to say. He gets a free pass because of his name.

Eli was okay 'cept he didn't have his reading glasses on.