SportsWrath

Michael Strahan

Nas

Man it's going to feel weird not seeing #92 out there. Not seeing him in front of the Microphone... I already miss the guy.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining... but I am :(

Man it's going to feel weird not seeing #92 out there. Not seeing him in front of the Microphone... I already miss the guy.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining... but I am :(

No, Im with ya. Its gonna be wierd. Its also gonna be kinda wierd seeing someone else lead that D.

Yeah i'm gonna miss him, even though there was talk that Justin Tuck would start anyway next year. It does leave a couple holes, it was said in another post our four aces package is minus one ace, also possibly leaves a huge hole at linebacker, when Tuck and Kiwi rotate at DE. All and all we should be fine, we could pick up veteran DE (besides Renaldo Wynn).

i read somewhere that the giants are so blown away with tuck's excellent condition after this off-season that they think he wouldve beat strahan out for the starting job even if he came back.

i read somewhere that the giants are so blown away with tuck's excellent condition after this off-season that they think he wouldve beat strahan out for the starting job even if he came back.

of course they say that now. Even if Tuck played more plays by games end than mike did, Strahan was still gonna be out there on the first snap of the game.

of course they say that now. Even if Tuck played more plays by games end than mike did, Strahan was still gonna be out there on the first snap of the game.

Exactly.

Strahan has been so good, even this late in his career, that I doubt anybody could have taken his job. The guy has been outstanding and hopefully the D isn't too affected.