SportsWrath

******The Shockey Poll*******

Guest StrahansGap

The Shockey Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you REALLY think of Jeremy Shockey now?

• I love him....always will
    • Hate him...always did
    • Like him..but he's gettin to be a real fucking baby
    • Jeremy who? We have Kevin Boss!

Guest StrahansGap

I like Shockey, but I think he's becoming a real fucking baby. So what...the fans accused you of bringing down the team. So what.. the media said Eli was a better QB and leader without your bitching. The thing is Jeremy, is that you were still part of the team when they won the Super Bowl...AND WHERE WERE YOU??? You didn't go to the parade at the canyon of heroes (which i thought was disrespectful considering 9/11) and you don't show up at Tiffany's to get your ring. Even Gibril showed up....AND HE'S NOT EVEN ON THE FUCKING TEAM ANYMORE!

So Jeremy, I think it's time to stop being a goddamn crybaby. Suck it up like man and tell somebody somewhere that you give a shit about this team. Your starting to become an embarassment and it's too bad New O didn't want to trade their Dbacks for you!

its funny. after the year ended last year the only real bright spot was shockey's play against the eagles in the playoffs and how we were so proud we had at least one player that gave a shit and played through everything.

he was the same guy back then as he is now.

I dont think your argument holds water. If you worked to be in one game all your life, than helped your team get there nd couldnt play, I think you'd do the same. Obviously he doesnt feel part of the SB winning team. I dont think he should. I dont think not showing to the parade had anything to do with disrespecting 9/11, at all. Yeah Gibril showed up, he actually played in the super bowl. :mellow:

I like Shockey, but I think he's becoming a real fucking baby. So what...the fans accused you of bringing down the team. So what.. the media said Eli was a better QB and leader without your bitching. The thing is Jeremy, is that you were still part of the team when they won the Super Bowl...AND WHERE WERE YOU??? You didn't go to the parade at the canyon of heroes (which i thought was disrespectful considering 9/11) and you don't show up at Tiffany's to get your ring. Even Gibril showed up....AND HE'S NOT EVEN ON THE FUCKING TEAM ANYMORE!

So Jeremy, I think it's time to stop being a goddamn crybaby. Suck it up like man and tell somebody somewhere that you give a shit about this team. Your starting to become an embarassment and it's too bad New O didn't want to trade their Dbacks for you!

Seriously, the only crying I've heard is from fans like you. The guy stayed away, he wasn't on the field for the game and it's understandable to any reasonable person that he doesn't feel like he deserves any of the praise for the win. He's not throwing a tantrum, he's not demanding attention, he's been totally silent. Get the fuck off his back already.

Would Shockey have even been given a ring?