SportsWrath

Boss's new muscle

eagleEye

Does anyone have any idea how incredibly hard it is to put on 20lbs of muscle? I dont know how far apart his wiegh ins were, but i bet it was less than a year. Even if he started lifting at the begining of the season last year it still very hard with all the conditioning a football player does. I hope he doesnt get poped foe a piss test. :huh:

Creatine adds a lot of weight to you and bulk and it's perfectly legal. I went on it when I was 26 and gained something like 12 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks. A lot is water weight, but it still makes you much bigger and stronger.

Yeah, hopefull it's just weight gainer and kick ass work outs. I always wondered if Shock was on the juice, for his and our sake I hope not because everyone who isn't a Giants fan hates that guy and would never let that go.

If you ever go to Fannation and the Truth and Rumors section be warned there are TONS of Cowboys and Patriots homers who love to bash the Giants for anything they can. Anything that can remotely be pinned to the Giants they trash.

Well there are not really tons so much as there are a couple of people whose lives seem to revolve around T&R. And they are brutal douchebags.

Yeah, hopefull it's just weight gainer and kick ass work outs. I always wondered if Shock was on the juice, for his and our sake I hope not because everyone who isn't a Giants fan hates that guy and would never let that go.

True.

Creatine adds a lot of weight to you and bulk and it's perfectly legal. I went on it when I was 26 and gained something like 12 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks. A lot is water weight, but it still makes you much bigger and stronger.

The 12lbs you put on 5-8 was wtaer wieght. Garunteed. Im 27 and put on something like 30 plus lbs of muscle over the past 3 years. Muscle is hard build without help. Traditional creatine is crap. Hard work and carbs/protien is what its all about. And a NO supplement doesnt hurt. :flex: