SportsWrath

Anatomy of a Superfan

BIGBLUE01

This is the article and photo shoot the AZ republic did on myself and a Pats fan back before the SB. I just came across it and decided I'd post it, I said I'd share it with you all. Check out my "Road Warrior" outfit I came up with right before the shoot. Its kind of a cross between Darth Vader and Osi. lol I was a little nervous, so forgive my rambling.

http://localsearch.azcentral.com/sp?eId=11...mp;siteIdType=2

This is the article and photo shoot the AZ republic did on myself and a Pats fan back before the SB. I just came across it and decided I'd post it, I said I'd share it with you all. Check out my "Road Warrior" outfit I came up with right before the shoot. Its kind of a cross between Darth Vader and Osi. lol I was a little nervous, so forgive my rambling.

http://localsearch.azcentral.com/sp?eId=11...mp;siteIdType=2

:clap:

Very cool man... :rock::rock:

You sure don't look like the Color Me Badd type.

Then again, you did have to play "dress up" for the shoot. :unsure::P

LOL, yeah, you didnt see me in the makeup room before the shoot. I asked if they could give me the "Richard Simmons" look. :P

I have to admit, although I stayed away from that type of music, I was a sucker for the women. I'd say or like anything if it got me into their pants. ;)

Did you do this "ALL FOR LOVE" of the Giants?

Cool shit man, looks like a good time. That Pats fan can go fuck a goat.

LOL!!!!

I did actually <_<:P

Yeah, he was cool, but a little too confident. Our boys sure set that straight, didn't they? :TU::flex:

LOL!!!!

I did actually <_<:P

Yeah, he was cool, but a little too confident. Our boys sure set that straight, didn't they? :TU::flex:

Sure did :rock: , i think I may take another trek out that way when the Giants are there this year. Place was so nice. Boring but nice.

That was awesome, Paul! You represented us well!

Thanks! I couldnt think of what to wear, and I didn't want to just wear a jersey, so I came up with a "Road Warrior" outfit. It was a freakin blast!

Sure did :rock: , i think I may take another trek out that way when the Giants are there this year. Place was so nice. Boring but nice.

Yeah, come on out, hopefully a few others will make it, should be a good time. Whenever the Giants come out, esp, when they were in the same div. as the Cards, we always have a ton of Giant fans that Ive met throughout the years and we tailgate all day. Fun shit, good times. Yeah, its boring, but when you've been out here as long as I have, you find the fun spots. Plus, you were in Glendale. Where the stadiums at is still new, developing. Come out to the part of town I live at, by AZ State Univ. Its fun as hell out here.

Wait a minute...What the fuck is this shit?

What he does in the off-season

He roots for his favorites in other sports, including the New York Yankees and Phoenix Suns. But he still keeps close tabs on his Giants, from signings and trades to the draft. He also tries to visit Albany, N.Y., each year for Giants training camp.

:mellow:

Wait a minute...What the fuck is this shit?

:mellow:

You didnt know that?? I've only talked about the Suns in a million posts here. One of the big reasons we moved out here (I was 18) was because we already had family here. So I was a Suns fan before I even moved here. Living here just solidified that. Basketball and Hockey are my two least favorite sports, Hockey especially. But as for Basketball, I like the Suns.