SportsWrath

Can Joey Harrington Be A Solid Back-Up In Our System??

Plax 4 Prez

Can Harrington Back-Up Eli, Better Than Anyone Currently Available??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no??

• Yes
    • No

I think when around a good O-Line he could do it... nobody is going to get him as a starter, but I think we can mold him to be a solid back-up with the players that we have around him... I say let him and Hasslenuts fight for the #2 job, and release the pillsbury throw boy...what do you guys think??

I think when around a good O-Line he could do it... nobody is going to get him as a starter, but I think we can mold him to be a solid back-up with the players that we have around him... I say let him and Hasslenuts fight for the #2 job, and release the pillsbury throw boy...what do you guys think??

I'd like to see what his asking price is gonna be first.

The only reason i'd say no is cause, the FAB 4 is gonna be bitchin for him to play over Eli the whole season

I'd like to see what his asking price is gonna be first.

The only reason i'd say no is cause, the FAB 4 is gonna be bitchin for him to play over Eli the whole season

Fuck the Fab 4's opinion... I only pay attention to the quality posters much like yourself :doh: I would like to see him here... cause then in training camp, Eli will work extra hard just to prove himself better than last year.... I smell another NFC East Championship :rock:

With your nose so far up Giants 2 SB XLI's butt, that ain't no NFC East Championship you're smellin'!

My bad...I should've added, "No Fab 4 Allowed To Comment On This Thread." Don't you have any little animals to molest right now?? Go fuck off <_<

Guest Nutty Sack
My bad...I should've added, "No Fab 4 Allowed To Comment On This Thread." Don't you have any little animals to molest right now?? Go fuck off <_<

My analysis. Obviously a child of the ridalin age. Agreesive out rage is the his forte. Prone to manic mumblings with little to no sensible logic. Fixates on others statements of truth and can not process in a normal manner. Typically ends up responding in an attacking manner.

Shoul not follow a sporting event.

Edited by Nutty Sack

My analysis. Obviously a child of the ridalin age. Agreesive out rage is the his forte. Prone to manic mumblings with little to no sensible logic. Fixates on others statements of truth and can not process in a normal manner. Typically ends up responding in an attacking manner.

Shoul not follow a sporting event.

How 'bout you go fuck your life sized blow-up doll of David Hassleoff.. :drool: and btw, you don't always have to defend your little girlfriends

Guest Nutty Sack
I think Joey woud want a place where he could fight his way back to #1, this is not the place. Maybe Seattle, they love him up there.

It's sad to say that Joey could come in and replace the sorry sack of goods we were sold from Louisiana. Unfortunately Ernie made our bed and we have to sleep in it for another year. That's why the Fab Four are endoreseing a shut down defense.

It's our only hope.(see shutout versus Carolina round one.QB play...pathetic)

Edited by Nutty Sack

It's sad to say that Joey could come in and replace the sorry sack of goods we were sold from Louisiana. Unfortunately Ernie made our bed and we have to sleep in it for another year. That's why the Fab Four are endoreseing a shut down defense.

"Doeche of the year goes to..... Nutty Sack" :clap:

i would hate for you to be right because it would set us back for years. I'm looking for Eli to improve tremendously next season.

Guest Nutty Sack
i would hate for you to be right because it would set us back for years. I'm looking for Eli to improve tremendously next season.

I've watch football for to many years to document here. I've seen the good ones and the bad ones.I've seen the guys who have started out slow and prevailed and the guys that shot to the top and fizzled. Take it form me. We made a big mistake.We have a dud that doesn't have the basics to even build from.Yeah I know we'll have to suffer for a bit but the sooner we move on the better. Ernie picked another Bert Jones and now we will have to suck it up for a year or two. In the mean time hopefully we'll have a competitive team to watch. This is why I am a proponent of trading Shockey to New Orleans for the number two pick. We build through defense first like 1984. Build the foundation for greatness. We could have had Phils son. We would have made our move next year.

Now we've been set back for a number of mediocre years I'm afraid.

Guest Nutty Sack

You'll see.You are all to young to understand.Even the moderators who run this board.I've watch since 1958. You will all see.

You'll see.You are all to young to understand.Even the moderators who run this board.I've watch since 1958. You will all see.

*yawn* whatever.... uless your Miss Cleo, keep your "predictions" with your little band of brothers known as the Fag 4

Guest Lockhart

Why not bring in Harrington if the price is right - the weak-armed hick now at QB isn't the answer - maybe Harrington in a neww atmosphere will flourish. We have already seen the best of Eli and it isn't nearly enough.

Why not bring in Harrington if the price is right - the weak-armed hick now at QB isn't the answer - maybe Harrington in a neww atmosphere will flourish. We have already seen the best of Eli and it isn't nearly enough.

we don't need any comments from the peanut gallery :brooding:

Guest nosebleed

Can you imagine traveling to Albany for camp and watching these to lame QB's throwing the worst looking passes possible??? During the season, these two weaklings can sulk in each other's arms as their receivers laugh at how terrible they throw.

Actually, the will not be laughing, Plax will be standing alone on the sideline counting his money and Shockless will be on his nextel making plans for the evening.

You know, my dad used to take me to the games at Yankee Stadium. He had season tickets for a long time. There was a couple that sat behind us that had been gone to every Giants home game since 1947 or something.

And, each game they would get dumber and dumber about football. Now, I'm not comparing you to them necessarily. My point is that the length of time that you have been watching has little bearing on your knowledge. So, while you are a very loyal fan, I'm not sure if you are a smart one.

I've watch football for to many years to document here. I've seen the good ones and the bad ones.I've seen the guys who have started out slow and prevailed and the guys that shot to the top and fizzled. Take it form me. We made a big mistake.We have a dud that doesn't have the basics to even build from.Yeah I know we'll have to suffer for a bit but the sooner we move on the better. Ernie picked another Bert Jones and now we will have to suck it up for a year or two. In the mean time hopefully we'll have a competitive team to watch. This is why I am a proponent of trading Shockey to New Orleans for the number two pick. We build through defense first like 1984. Build the foundation for greatness. We could have had Phils son. We would have made our move next year.

I've been watching since 1957, and I say you're wrong, Eli will be tremendous.

dumbass.jpg

Arizona? Maybe.

the Cardinals do have the benefits of having a decent coaching staff...but their offense and especially offensive personnel is eerily similar to Detroits...