SportsWrath

Thoughts on the upcoming season

eagleEye

It's going to be one tough season. Everybody will be gunning for us and be up for the game. We already play in the toughest division in football so we're looking at 6 games that will be a battle to the death. If we come out 3-3, we'll have done well.

Hopefully there's not a letdown and our guys will be just as hungry as last year. I suspect no one wants to prove their worth more to the team than Shockey. He has a ring that he feels he didn't earn, so I bet you he wants another one that he helped bring to the team.

I think our defensive backfield will be much improved all the way around and I'm excited about the potential game breaking WR's that will be on the field. I will enjoy watching our defense more than ever this year. I think our linebackers, safeties, and cornerbacks are going to create havoc for opposing offenses. I suspect we'll see more run attempts against us this year because of our improved backfield and the ability to pressure the quarterback in a passing attempt.

My prediction: 11-5 and another post season playoff. I hope not, but I suspect Dallas will be 1 or 2 wins better than us. But that's okay, because the cowboys can't win playoff games anyway.

As defending SB champs....we have a legitimate shot at another. We've lost no one (unless Strahan leaves) and gained experience as well as plenty of new players with a lot of talent!

This coming season will raise a lot of questions. Eli, is he changed for good? The defense, how long till they get into it again?

With these new additions to the team, I think that the Giants can def. shine in a tough division, and I will be happy if they get 11 wins, and 5 losses.

ya were looking really good

but the one move that might really hurt us is the decision to let Kawika Mitchell go to F/A...he had so many big tackles for us and he made some key INTs and sacks down the stretch. Danny Clark cant hold Mitchells jockstrap. But im sure that out of Wilk, Kehl, Goff, and others, someone can make a big impact at the weakside spot to compliment Pierce and Kiwi

ya were looking really good

but the one move that might really hurt us is the decision to let Kawika Mitchell go to F/A...he had so many big tackles for us and he made some key INTs and sacks down the stretch. Danny Clark cant hold Mitchells jockstrap. But im sure that out of Wilk, Kehl, Goff, and others, someone can make a big impact at the weakside spot to compliment Pierce and Kiwi

eah Im pissed about Kiwika being let go too. The man deserved the money he got. Not so much Gibril. They both should have taken the paycut and stayed. Oh well, fuck em'.

eah Im pissed about Kiwika being let go too. The man deserved the money he got. Not so much Gibril. They both should have taken the paycut and stayed. Oh well, fuck em'.

yea wed be sick right now if we had Gibril and Phillips along with Kawika...then we could have depth to other positions in the 4th and 5th round