SportsWrath

Pacman Jones Trade to Dallas Analysis

BleedinBlue

Couldn't say it better myself. This is a newscast from a television in Dallas, Texas no less:

That was great. But has this guy been in a coma the last fifteen years? Jerry Jones has never been shy about trading character for talent.

Still, they got an incredible deal on Pacman. They raped the Titans on that trade.

That was great. But has this guy been in a coma the last fifteen years? Jerry Jones has never been shy about trading character for talent.

Still, they got an incredible deal on Pacman. They raped the Titans on that trade.

It would make my day to see the commisioner refuse to reinstate him and prolong his ban for at least another year (hopefully two or forever would be great) for discovering that he paid off a guy (the shooter) so the guy wouldn't hurt him (yeah....and I have a bridge for sale cheap). It would serve the Cowboys right to trade away their draft pick only to get nothing in return!

Couldn't say it better myself. This is a newscast from a television in Dallas, Texas no less:

So hillarious (Osama Bin Laden playing wide receiver.. no one can catch him)... yet the analysis of JJ and the Boys is soooo true.

Dale Hanson will mostly get fire by Monday for his comments against Jerry Jones. But he says it was well worth it.

It would make my day to see the commisioner refuse to reinstate him and prolong his ban for at least another year (hopefully two or forever would be great) for discovering that he paid off a guy (the shooter) so the guy wouldn't hurt him (yeah....and I have a bridge for sale cheap). It would serve the Cowboys right to trade away their draft pick only to get nothing in return!

Except if Pacman doesn't get reinstated, the Titans send Dallas their fourth round pick in '09. So it wouldn't hurt the Cowboys at all in the long run.