SportsWrath

Chance to record the NFC championship tonight.

Nesta

It's on.

This game was almost as incredible as winning the superbowl.

In fact, every postseason game was more incredible than the last.

Hellava run. I am going to go on record and say it was the BEST NFL Superbowl run ever!!!! Capped off by beating a 18-0 Superbowl "shoe in" winner team called the Patriots!

Hellava run. I am going to go on record and say it was the BEST NFL Superbowl run ever!!!! Capped off by beating a 18-0 Superbowl "shoe in" winner team called the Patriots!

Agreed. And almost every "expert" picked the opposite team to win. Ok so we were the wild card on the road and don't stand a chance against Garcia... Ok we got lucky.. Dallas is going to smash us.. I mean who could stop Romo and the boys.. ok we stunned Dallas but now we're going into the deep freeze... Brett Favre and the packers... no way we win there... Plax plays lights out... ok ok ok.. we got really lucky there.. no way we beat the undefeated Patriots..

the Best NFL superbowl run ever.. indeed.

Agreed. And almost every "expert" picked the opposite team to win. Ok so we were the wild card on the road and don't stand a chance against Garcia... Ok we got lucky.. Dallas is going to smash us.. I mean who could stop Romo and the boys.. ok we stunned Dallas but now we're going into the deep freeze... Brett Favre and the packers... no way we win there... Plax plays lights out... ok ok ok.. we got really lucky there.. no way we beat the undefeated Patriots..

the Best NFL superbowl run ever.. indeed.

:o

:)

Cowboys game was pure joy, NFCCG was pure emotion, and the SB was pure disbelief.

It'll never get better than this.

Idk about you guys but I enjoyed the Packers game more than the SB itself. Happiness set in for me right after we beat the Packers, it took about a week for the SB victory feeling to sink in for me.

Cowboys game was pure joy, NFCCG was pure emotion, and the SB was pure disbelief.

It'll never get better than this.

Idk about you guys but I enjoyed the Packers game more than the SB itself. Happiness set in for me right after we beat the Packers, it took about a week for the SB victory feeling to sink in for me.

I did too. Dont get me wrong, the SB was pure joy, and the ultimate prize, but I did feel instant happiness when we won. By the time we got to the SB, I knew we had a shot. We had proved we were special. I honestly didnt think we'd beat the Packers.