SportsWrath

Pats fans speak

That was sarcasm directed at the folks calling for cutting our Pro-bowl o-line, record breaking WR, and OC. Also a somewhat failed attempt to bring those folks who consider anything but a SB win a failure down to earth by insulting them the most horrible way possible...comparing them to Yankee fans.

How is that insulting them? Yankee fans are the BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!! Anyone who doesnt think so is just jealous. ;)

How is that insulting them? Yankee fans are the BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!! Anyone who doesnt think so is just jealous. ;)

Yankees fans are the best in the world or the Yankees are the best in the world?

Yankees fans are the best in the world or the Yankees are the best in the world?

Well, no doubt, I think the YANKEES are the best. But when I say Yankee FANS, I mean the true ones. Unfortunatley, The Yanks are like the Cowboys in the bandwagon dept. But the true blue ones, BEST IN THE WORLD!

Yankee fans are arrogant assholes, that have a sense of entitlement and declare any season which doesn't result in winning the WS an utter failure.

Many Patriot fans are copying their worst characteristics.

Yankee fans are arrogant assholes, that have a sense of entitlement and declare any season which doesn't result in winning the WS an utter failure.

When you have the roster the Yankees have had over the years, not winning the World Series IS an utter failure.

That's painting with a broad brush my friend.

I mean, look at me.....I'm a Yankee fan, and I'm probably the smartest, coolest guy I know.

I heard on ESPN radio today (not sure if this guy was a Pat's fan) some guy talking about Brady and that he was not %100 because of his ankle and it was not really fair cause Brady was hurt and the Giants got to him all day. Now I did not hear the whole story cause the radio was fading in and out as I was on the most outreach of the signal. Anyway I heard this and said I got one word for you ......... Plaxico. This guy has Played all year injured and not practicing .

SUCK IT UP SALLY.

See, thats where your wrong. When the Yankees dont win the WS, the rest of the world comes down on them for having a high payroll and not winning it all.(Hmmm funny, I wonder if Boston, LA, Baltimore and the Mets get that same crap). Then, the Yankee fans answer these haters, and we're arrogant assholes.

These Pats fans you speak of, (which is just about all of them Im finding out :rolleyes: ) have success the last what, 6 or 7 years?(Alot shorter and more surprising than the Yanks success), and they wouldnt even talk to Giant fans here. They looked at us like, "Your beneath me, your just a bump in the road to our perfect season"

Out of those two, you tell me who's the more ARROGANT ASSHOLES. ;)