SportsWrath

Pats fans speak

Yankee fans are arrogant assholes, that have a sense of entitlement and declare any season which doesn't result in winning the WS an utter failure.

Many Patriot fans are copying their worst characteristics.

:clap::clap::clap:

I have never agreed with anything more on a message board.

I heard on ESPN radio today (not sure if this guy was a Pat's fan) some guy talking about Brady and that he was not %100 because of his ankle and it was not really fair cause Brady was hurt and the Giants got to him all day. Now I did not hear the whole story cause the radio was fading in and out as I was on the most outreach of the signal. Anyway I heard this and said I got one word for you ......... Plaxico. This guy has Played all year injured and not practicing .

SUCK IT UP SALLY.

People who want to use Brady's ankle as an excuse and not the Giants defense as the reason why they lost need to ask themselves: Where was the running game?

What a bunch of babies. Yeah cause the Pats are all class. :rolleyes:

JGF...they can fucking drop dead. Oh boy is Boston the center of class in these here United States. Those dirty fucking Cheatriots were pulling the same shit and worse in every game they played this year. From the late hits and the eye gouging. They expect the Giants to be "grateful" that they allow them to beat us (i.e. Cheatriots). Well too bad bitches. You got your asses busted.

Typical school yard bullies....oh boy am I loving it while I am dishing it out....then the inevitable happens...they roll up on the one kid who won't back down and proceeds to kick the bullies ass. And then what happens the big bad bully wants everyone to cry for him....including the kids whose asses he kicked.

And you know what fuck all of the other fans who buy into that bullshit that NY teams are inherently more nasty etc. than any other champion....please. Like the Steelers, 69'ers, Broke Backs, Cheatriots, Lambs and all the rest did not give the rest of the league their collective asses to kiss. :rolleyes:

JGF...they can fucking drop dead. Oh boy is Boston the center of class in these here United States. Those dirty fucking Cheatriots were pulling the same shit and worse in every game they played this year. From the late hits and the eye gouging. They expect the Giants to be "grateful" that they allow them to beat us (i.e. Cheatriots). Well too bad bitches. You got your asses busted.

Typical school yard bullies....oh boy am I loving it while I am dishing it out....then the inevitable happens...they roll up on the one kid who won't back down and proceeds to kick the bullies ass. And then what happens the big bad bully wants everyone to cry for him....including the kids whose asses he kicked.

And you know what fuck all of the other fans who buy into that bullshit that NY teams are inherently more nasty etc. than any other champion....please. Like the Steelers, 69'ers, Broke Backs, Cheatriots, Lambs and all the rest did not give the rest of the league their collective asses to kiss. :rolleyes:

BWAAAAAHahhhh we gave them the ol'e Scut Farkas

scut2.jpg

scut4.jpg

scut3copy.jpg

scut2copy.jpg

scut-6.jpg

Now if I could only make a video with Eli's face on Ralphy's body and Brady's face on Scut's body maybe Vrable's or juniors face on toads body that would be sweet . Hell make the kids in the back ground the other teams and the other two kids the favre and romo and the kid that picked up the glasses Peyton and the MOM would be Peyton and Elis mom LMAO even if it was a cartoon that would be killer cool.

I think Boston fans are fast becoming the biggest whiners in sports, but in fairness here In New York, there's about 20-25 thousand Yankee bandwagoners that really should shut up because back in the late 80's early 90's when I was going to Yankee stadium, you couldn't get fans to show up and that place was half empty. Yankees magazine I remember was giving away 2 tickets with every subscription, the Daily News used to give away free tix.

Steve Balboni wasn't that bad! :P

Nobody looks in the mirror.

Based on this, and that petition that has become the single greatest piece of unintentional comedy I've ever seen, I'd have to say these Pats fans are the worst I've ever seen.

I feel bad that a dude like Grey Hoodie has to be associated with them.

Oh, Pats fans take the cake, no doubt. You see, both sets of fans have cockiness and confidence about them, the difference, the Yanks have had so much success its spanned over 70+ years and produced 26 WS titles.

The Pats have been good since 2000 and produced 3 championships. Where the hell do they get thier "holier than thou" attitude? :rolleyes:

Oh, Pats fans take the cake, no doubt. You see, both sets of fans have cockiness and confidence about them, the difference, the Yanks have had so much success its spanned over 70+ years and produced 26 WS titles.

The Pats have been good since 2000 and produced 3 championships. Where the hell do they get thier "holier than thou" attitude? :rolleyes:

Well, until the Giants came along, the league just let the Pats walk all over them and get away with everything, but we stomped that out. :TU::flex:

Hoodie I mean no disrespect to you whatsoever with this. I have Pats fans in my family and mean no disrespect to them either.

The ridiculous bullshit that I'm hearing from the Pats fans is pathetic. As some of you know I started a new job with Continental Airlines. I have to park in a secure lot and take a shuttle to the Cargo Bldg. Yesterday I was on the shuttle listening to a Pats fan (the guy was from Boston cause he mentioned the Red Sox and Bruins). This guy was seriously trying to say that the Giants season pales in comparison to the Pats season because we only won 14 games and they won 18. He also said that the Super Bowl wasn't a real game (due to all of the commercialization) and it was the worst Super Bowl he ever saw. I really wanted to kick the hell out of him, but instead of feeding his bullshit by arguing with him I simply got up when the shuttle stopped and opened my Giants coat and revealed my Super Bowl XLII Champions t-shirt and when he looked up, I just smiled and left the shuttle.

WTF? Hoodie came in and said "Congrats." My two Patriots fan family members sent Congrats through calls and emails. I know that there are some classy Pats fans. Why does most of the Patriot fan nation have to be a bunch of whiny bitches?

No, I'm not jealous of arrogant fans who behave as if they actually are responsible for their team's success.

You're tellin me when you talk about the Mets playing someone, you refer to them as QUEENS team? Im sure you say, "We're gonna win this one"

Its not feeling responsible for thier success, its being so die hard you feel a part of the franchise.