SportsWrath

This is such a drag

gateb

Ryan Seacrest just doesn't do it for me.

Red carpet? What the hell have they done to our game. <_<

Thats what my son and I were just talking about. All the TV stations here are talking about, P Diddy, Paris Hilton, thier parties in Scottsdale etc. This big fasion event goin on...........................SCREW THAT! The only thing thats goin on is the game bein played tonite. I could care less where Paris Hilton is. <_<

Can't watch pregame shows today. There is nothing I can learn today after the past 2 weeks of 36 page color pullouts, 24 hour a day coverage on NFL Network and local sports radio. I've been up since 6:30, and the last 7+ hours have taken at least 19 hours to get here.......

Starting to get that fuzzy feeling in my gut though.

BRING IT HOME BOYS!!!

Can't watch pregame shows today. There is nothing I can learn today after the past 2 weeks of 36 page color pullouts, 24 hour a day coverage on NFL Network and local sports radio. I've been up since 6:30, and the last 7+ hours have taken at least 19 hours to get here.......

Starting to get that fuzzy feeling in my gut though.

BRING IT HOME BOYS!!!

I started to feel that last night, then I just listen to Tom Petty's

"Runnin' Down a Dream" and fell asleep.

3 more hours. sigh.

I just took my wife shoe shopping. I was amazingly patient in every store.. and kept going from one to the next. Little did she know that every time I looked at my watch I'm thinking "damn... 5 more hours... gotta stay occupied".. ;)

what is the puppy bowl? i have fox on I assume that is on another station...

It's a stupid show with bad music with a bunch of puppies running around and playing with toys. The Kitty half time show was the same thing but with cats. It's on the animal planet and it's on now, so if you want to watch it you won't miss the Super Bowl. :P

It's a stupid show with bad music with a bunch of puppies running around and playing with toys. The Kitty half time show was the same thing but with cats. It's on the animal planet and it's on now, so if you want to watch it you won't miss the Super Bowl. :P

Everybody has to get in on the superbowl...next thing you know a coach will be on the food network making a peanut butter sandwich...wait that has already been done....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zOaGkPXn9LQ

I tuned in at the beginning of the show turned it off and tuned back in a minute ago. They're doing the same thing two hours later.

Isn't this considered dogfighting?