SportsWrath

Missing

Lughead

Maybe that high ankle sprain is actually bad. One can only hope.

No that is not right.

IF we beat the Pats I want to beat them with all their guns a blazing.

because thats all you will hear "if Brady" this "if Brady" that. " you beat a team that was not 100%" blah blah blah

I want to them to give us every thing they got and If we beat them there is no question , no grounds for any pat's fan's to go around and say but but, IF IF .

No that is not right.

IF we beat the Pats I want to beat them with all their guns a blazing.

because thats all you will hear "if Brady" this "if Brady" that. " you beat a team that was not 100%" blah blah blah

I want to them to give us every thing they got and If we beat them there is no question , no grounds for any pat's fan's to go around and say but but, IF IF .

To be honest I don't care. If all the stars get hit by a bus and are in the hospital nobody will remember. Jim Kelley was hurt in 2 SBs (I know 1 at least) but nobody takes it away from the winning team. When the Giants are the champions only the whinny Pats fans will care. Then you can show them the championship shirt and tell them to STFU.

I can near guarantee this is a hoax. Belichick LOVES to mess with the media and injury reports, and Brady is as devout a follower of the Hooded One as any other.

I think it is complete and utter bullshit. There is not a Blessed thing wrong with Brady. The Giants would be fools to fall for this crap.

I don't care how or under what circumstances we win. at all. I just want us to win.

If we win because the refs blew a call. I still want the win rather than a loss with no bad calls.

Of course bad calls going against the Pats is unlikely because that was part of the deal when Brady and Bellichek sold their souls to the devil.

I don't care how or under what circumstances we win. at all. I just want us to win.

If we win because the refs blew a call. I still want the win rather than a loss with no bad calls.

Of course bad calls going against the Pats is unlikely because that was part of the deal when Brady and Bellichek sold their souls to the devil.

They did. I know it. How else do you explain phantom unsportsmanlike calls on Toomer in thier last game? :huh: