SportsWrath

Anyone watching the replay

so-cal dub

Even though the Giants put up a valiant effort week 16....I choose not to watch it. The NE leg whipping, holding, "personal foul" on Toomer and that bullshit holding call that eventually led to a NE score makes me sick. Also that 'eye poke' by that Woolfolk cat makes me so pissed. FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!! Yes I am a Patriot hater! And NOTHING would be sweeter to see the Giants win this Superbowl to stop this media love for these Cheat-triots!!!!

Oh Jesus, Bronx is drunk again. I'm glad he evaded the police after starting those fires.

Yeah, and???? I was simply pointing out that was the last game of the regular season. I was actually standing up for you, So-Cal Dub-Bag, but WTF-ever. Oh, and the damage to the Monte was ..I don't want to say minimal, but.....minimal.

I only saw a few minutes of it, did we lose again? I couldn't find anything in the paper or on espn about the final score of the replay.

I think we did.

I was watching the replay of the Giants vs. Packers game and I had no clue

Lawrence Tynes missed two potential game winning field goals.

I only saw a few minutes of it, did we lose again? I couldn't find anything in the paper or on espn about the final score of the replay.

:LMAO:

Seriously, though, there were only a couple of plays that kept from winning that one, that and the way NE suddenly changed their defensive scheme around the end of the third quarter. It seemed to completely take Eli and our OL by surprise. Hopefully they'll be ready for it next time. And, who knows? Maybe we played well enough to psyche them.